Yolo Lottery solo's?

Duck hunting in California topics include: California duck hunting trips, the past hunting seasons, and share information about California duck hunting guides.

Moderators: #1wingnut, duckman2000, PinTeal, finsnfeathershunter

Yolo Lottery solo's?

Postby darkwater27 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:50 pm

I'm trying to decide if I'm going to complete the gauntlet that is getting on at Yolo with out a ressie. Anybody going down tonight solo that would want to team up to double our chances of getting on at first light?

I may end up doing an afternoon hunt just to get some recon in with the chance at a shot........been skunked two weeks in a row and I'm starting to second guess everything......

Thanks,

Doug
darkwater27
hunter

Re: Yolo Lottery solo's?

Postby darkwater27 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:48 pm

wow darn near a hundred folks read this post and not a single one of them is trying to lottery into Yolo tomorrow as a single.....

At least on the other forum guys are arguing about stuff that happened at Yolo on Wed...................
darkwater27
hunter

Re: Yolo Lottery solo's?

Postby rodzilla » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:23 pm

Doug, if you want to join forces in the lotto later in the year hit me up, I work in West sac and usually take my lunch break so that I can go and put in for a lotto there for Saturdays. I'm not there this weekend though.
rodzilla
hunter

Return to California Duck Hunting