Open spot tomorrow

Duck hunting in California topics include: California duck hunting trips, the past hunting seasons, and share information about California duck hunting guides.

Moderators: #1wingnut, PinTeal, finsnfeathershunter, duckman2000

Open spot tomorrow

Postby d_money » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:16 pm

I got a open spot tomorrow great blind private land near Williams. If u are interested let me know u could be the 3rd person in our party so far most of my friends have to work and can't go. Call or text 530-310-4342.
d_money
hunter

Re: Open spot tomorrow

Postby steelheadmike » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:05 pm

Nice offer. Wish you were looking for somebody on Friday. :smile:
steelheadmike
hunter

Postby DuckFan » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:30 pm

Blake's?
Proud Life Member - CWA
Member - Delta Waterfowl
Member - Ducks Unlimited
DuckFan
hunter

Postby d_money » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:45 pm

^ no it's a property I lease. This year some of my good friend can't get time off so I have been flying our open spots on here. No one texted or called me so i found a late replacement through some of my friends. If u guys see me post on here looking for a partner and want to go imidiatly call me cuz at the same time I have 20 phone calls out to guys and first come first serve gets the spot. Obviously I call my good fiends/ hunting partners before I ever jump on here to try and fill a spot. I'm not looking for money. I have already forked out a bunch of money for these spots just don't want a spot to run vacant when there could be another guy having fun and usually shooting his limit even tho that's not what it's about. This is what we did last time I was on here asking for a spot again a friend of a friend came through and filled the last spot. 21ducks 3 geese.

d_money
hunter

Postby mendotakiller » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:25 am

damn now thats a spoon smackdown! nice work
mendotakiller
hunter

Postby Tyrtruion » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:13 am

Meat is murder!!!

Delicious and wonderful murder!!!
Trust me. 8 hours in a pond with leaky waders, to not fire a single shot... Is still better than work.
Tyrtruion
hunter

Postby d_money » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:06 pm

We don't descriminate I love duck jerky. Also duck nuggets. Good thing no body came today we ended up catching two people tresspassing on our lease and spend a bunch of time trying to get ahold of the owner of the property and tryin to replace a bunch of water boards the two guys pulled out. Everything got taken care of.
d_money
hunter

Postby ohlonebaseball » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:24 pm

west side of Williams?
ohlonebaseball
hunter

Postby Sgtstadanko707 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:33 pm

d_money wrote:We don't descriminate I love duck jerky. Also duck nuggets. Good thing no body came today we ended up catching two people tresspassing on our lease and spend a bunch of time trying to get ahold of the owner of the property and tryin to replace a bunch of water boards the two guys pulled out. Everything got taken care of.

Were they hunters trying to get more water. Why would ransoms feel the need to pull some boards.
2013/2014 season
Days's in the field- 44

Number of birds- who cares.
Vegetarian is an old Indian word for " I don't hunt so good"
Sgtstadanko707
hunter

Postby d_money » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:12 pm

Yes we suspect the bordering hunting club. I'm sure the owner knows by now. They did it a few years ago also. We have less water than they do also but ususally our blind shoots better than there's so maybe they were trying to drain us so the birds will go over there.
d_money
hunter

Return to California Duck Hunting