Be careful from the Sun

Duck hunting in California topics include: California duck hunting trips, the past hunting seasons, and share information about California duck hunting guides.

Moderators: #1wingnut, duckman2000, PinTeal, finsnfeathershunter

Re: Be careful from the Sun

Postby SnG » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:58 pm

yellowdog53 wrote:Kev

Sorry I shot you in the ass man I didn't see you there the sun was in my eyes...

Opps

Guess I will tell Ricky Ranger if I see him on the way out then come to a forum and ask for foregiveness for being stupid.. :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:


yellowdog53 wrote:...So if you shoot into the sun and shoot Marsh and confess he will be ok with it because you confessed your sins...:) :huh: :huh: quote]

yellowdog53 wrote:...The real question is why are we shooting at something we did not identify before hand.. How many times does it happen where someone mistakes a deer for a person or a turkey and they say Opps....


yellowdog53 wrote:...The sun is no excuse as many a hunter has shot another hunter because they "thought" it was game and didn't identify the target before pulling the trigger.....


OMG! He shot someone!!!?
SnG
hunter
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:45 pm


Re: Be careful from the Sun

Postby yellowdog53 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:18 pm

Had no clue I shot him in the ass as I could not see him the sun was in my eyes...Please Al Sharpton forgive me for my sinnnnn.. :help: :help: :help:
yellowdog53
hunter
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Wed May 22, 2013 8:47 am

Re: Be careful from the Sun

Postby marsh-mello » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:13 pm

Calikev wrote:
marsh-mello wrote:Kevin you are what you were both before and after, I don't see any remorse or change there taking place with you on any level just acknoledgement...so just lay off the swans next time and you'll be OK bud. Oh yeah that and be sure to man up pay your fine because all these ethical guys would have turned you in for sure seeing such a "fowl" thing being done. They would never assume you'd do it yourself and some might think you were an idiot on several levels if you did, so no ethical points for you, sorry. You would also have to admit first that you could possibly have shot a white suited skydiver who landed behind a bush taking a dump by mistake. Or perhaps they would suggest you just stuffed it down your pants (is that a swan or are you just happy to see me? :lol3: ) or stomp it into the mud...better use both feet though and weigh 350 lbs! Then you'd surely be their kind of "ethical". :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sheesh you forgot to mention if it was a hen or a drake...makes a big difference you know... Probably a hen. :fingerpt:

"Pintain" Yellowdog53 do you use a syringe to shoot those up with? Is it some kind of mind altering drug you're taking? Just asking...


You guys aren't the only ones who know what fun is...LMAO!


I tried to shoot the snows with bar bellies but I couldn't find any.............. :thumbsup: so I just shot the biggest "white" one.

Did I do something wrong??? :huh:


It's possible...Did you stuff it in your waders?
Last edited by marsh-mello on Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Charter member of the "I only shoot bar belly geese club". I'm a Bar belly goose purist!
marsh-mello
hunter
 
Posts: 576
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:30 pm

Re: Be careful from the Sun

Postby marsh-mello » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:15 pm

SnG wrote:
yellowdog53 wrote:Kev

Sorry I shot you in the ass man I didn't see you there the sun was in my eyes...

Opps

Guess I will tell Ricky Ranger if I see him on the way out then come to a forum and ask for foregiveness for being stupid.. :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:


yellowdog53 wrote:...So if you shoot into the sun and shoot Marsh and confess he will be ok with it because you confessed your sins...:) :huh: :huh: quote]

yellowdog53 wrote:...The real question is why are we shooting at something we did not identify before hand.. How many times does it happen where someone mistakes a deer for a person or a turkey and they say Opps....


yellowdog53 wrote:...The sun is no excuse as many a hunter has shot another hunter because they "thought" it was game and didn't identify the target before pulling the trigger.....


OMG! He shot someone!!!?


Yeah I figured he probably had done something like that from his guilt laden responses...

Doth the lady protest too much?
Charter member of the "I only shoot bar belly geese club". I'm a Bar belly goose purist!
marsh-mello
hunter
 
Posts: 576
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:30 pm

Re: Be careful from the Sun

Postby yellowdog53 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:26 pm

Can I get an AMEN brother Sharpton :) :help: :help:
yellowdog53
hunter
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Wed May 22, 2013 8:47 am

Re: Be careful from the Sun

Postby Calikev » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:44 pm

marsh-mello wrote:
Calikev wrote:
marsh-mello wrote:Kevin you are what you were both before and after, I don't see any remorse or change there taking place with you on any level just acknoledgement...so just lay off the swans next time and you'll be OK bud. Oh yeah that and be sure to man up pay your fine because all these ethical guys would have turned you in for sure seeing such a "fowl" thing being done. They would never assume you'd do it yourself and some might think you were an idiot on several levels if you did, so no ethical points for you, sorry. You would also have to admit first that you could possibly have shot a white suited skydiver who landed behind a bush taking a dump by mistake. Or perhaps they would suggest you just stuffed it down your pants (is that a swan or are you just happy to see me? :lol3: ) or stomp it into the mud...better use both feet though and weigh 350 lbs! Then you'd surely be their kind of "ethical". :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sheesh you forgot to mention if it was a hen or a drake...makes a big difference you know... Probably a hen. :fingerpt:

"Pintain" Yellowdog53 do you use a syringe to shoot those up with? Is it some kind of mind altering drug you're taking? Just asking...


You guys aren't the only ones who know what fun is...LMAO!


I tried to shoot the snows with bar bellies but I couldn't find any.............. :thumbsup: so I just shot the biggest "white" one.

Did I do something wrong??? :huh:


It's possible...Did you stuff it in your waders?


I could see it now......

"Is that a swan in your waders or are you just happy to see me?" :lol3:
"It seems the harder I work the more luck I seem to have"
Calikev
hunter
 
Posts: 771
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:14 pm
Location: Oakdale

Re: Be careful from the Sun

Postby marsh-mello » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:52 pm

Calikev wrote:
marsh-mello wrote:
Calikev wrote:
marsh-mello wrote:Kevin you are what you were both before and after, I don't see any remorse or change there taking place with you on any level just acknoledgement...so just lay off the swans next time and you'll be OK bud. Oh yeah that and be sure to man up pay your fine because all these ethical guys would have turned you in for sure seeing such a "fowl" thing being done. They would never assume you'd do it yourself and some might think you were an idiot on several levels if you did, so no ethical points for you, sorry. You would also have to admit first that you could possibly have shot a white suited skydiver who landed behind a bush taking a dump by mistake. Or perhaps they would suggest you just stuffed it down your pants (is that a swan or are you just happy to see me? :lol3: ) or stomp it into the mud...better use both feet though and weigh 350 lbs! Then you'd surely be their kind of "ethical". :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sheesh you forgot to mention if it was a hen or a drake...makes a big difference you know... Probably a hen. :fingerpt:

"Pintain" Yellowdog53 do you use a syringe to shoot those up with? Is it some kind of mind altering drug you're taking? Just asking...


You guys aren't the only ones who know what fun is...LMAO!


I tried to shoot the snows with bar bellies but I couldn't find any.............. :thumbsup: so I just shot the biggest "white" one.

Did I do something wrong??? :huh:


It's possible...Did you stuff it in your waders?


I could see it now......

"Is that a swan in your waders or are you just happy to see me?" :lol3:


I see you got it, for a second I thought you missed that part.

Let me give you just one other tidbit of advice if I may...if you don't want people laughing at you when you come up to the check station looking like Yellowdog53, stuff it in the front and not in the back. Glad to be of service... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Charter member of the "I only shoot bar belly geese club". I'm a Bar belly goose purist!
marsh-mello
hunter
 
Posts: 576
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:30 pm

Re: Be careful from the Sun

Postby yellowdog53 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:47 pm

Marshy

If you only had a clue but you don't just think you do... It is funny how many people think they know when in fact NOTTTT

AMEN BROTHER SHARPTON CARRY ON
yellowdog53
hunter
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Wed May 22, 2013 8:47 am

Re: Be careful from the Sun

Postby marsh-mello » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:23 pm

yellowdog53 wrote:Marshy

If you only had a clue but you don't just think you do... It is funny how many people think they know when in fact NOTTTT

AMEN BROTHER SHARPTON CARRY ON


Jesus dude, how long ago did people stop talking to you here...but you keep carrying on. Talk about clueless, the boom-a-rang factor is strong with this one I see. :fingerhead:

I thought this was all in fun for you to just to get a reaction from folks...seems it's NOTTTT? Just breath deep and let it go, the hurt will go away in time. You'll be OK I promise, no one ever died from a bruised internet ego.
Charter member of the "I only shoot bar belly geese club". I'm a Bar belly goose purist!
marsh-mello
hunter
 
Posts: 576
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:30 pm

Re: Be careful from the Sun

Postby yellowdog53 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:32 pm

Jesus not quite but close..... Do you think I care.....You are the one who wrote paragraph after paragrah here DUDE not me....You keep yapping and yapping and yapping yet making no sense DUDE..

I am having a ball you might want to pull that thong out of your butt crack cause I am just fine :)

I know you will respond because you have too so how long will it be DUDE

Tick tock tick tock :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:
yellowdog53
hunter
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Wed May 22, 2013 8:47 am

Re: Be careful from the Sun

Postby marsh-mello » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:34 pm

yellowdog53 wrote:Jesus not quite but close..... Do you think I care.....You are the one who wrote paragraph after paragrah here DUDE not me....You keep yapping and yapping and yapping yet making no sense DUDE..

I am having a ball you might want to pull that thong out of your butt crack cause I am just fine :)

I know you will respond because you have too so how long will it be DUDE

Tick tock tick tock :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:


Heck all I did was make a joke , pretty funny too if you ask me even if it was at your expense. What did you say that was funny? I must have missed it? I can refer you to help if you are having problems and are not sure where the mental health clinic is?

Your mostly just butt hurt because your regular negative nelly nonsense got called out and yes you seriously do care or you wouldn't spend so much of your time getting schooled over this and then overreacting to it. You'll get over it if it doesn't drive you insane first. (Oops too late) What is your point now Obleo...if you even have one?

Tick Tock...back at you, look who has to respond. You were continuing to respond even when no one was responding to you....LMAO! That's just CRAZY :beer:
Charter member of the "I only shoot bar belly geese club". I'm a Bar belly goose purist!
marsh-mello
hunter
 
Posts: 576
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:30 pm

Re: Be careful from the Sun

Postby yellowdog53 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:46 pm

Marsh

If you think your the first one to call me out your obviously dillusional.. I know where the mental health clinic is and you think you made fun of me at my expense you seem to forget I could care less about guys like you who just always yap and yap like a little doggieeeee....LIke you impact my life at all cmon man get real.... Your taking this way to serious....

Guys like you make me laugh because you think your in control yet you really are just falling for the bait hook line and sinker, sucker........My negative nelly nonsense got called out by you......Thats a joke in itself like your the first one to ever call me out on being negative lol fool...Maybe I do that to get responses and to SCHOOL guys like you ....Ever think of that?? The negative repsonses are most likely related to ridiculious topics time after time after time...

Look your so smart you have to copy what I said in order to complete your reply... Cmon man think of something yourself if thats possible...
yellowdog53
hunter
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Wed May 22, 2013 8:47 am

Re: Be careful from the Sun

Postby marsh-mello » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:08 pm

yellowdog53 wrote:Marsh

If you think your the first one to call me out your obviously dillusional.. I know where the mental health clinic is and you think you made fun of me at my expense you seem to forget I could care less about guys like you who just always yap and yap like a little doggieeeee....LIke you impact my life at all cmon man get real.... Your taking this way to serious....

Guys like you make me laugh because you think your in control yet you really are just falling for the bait hook line and sinker, sucker........My negative nelly nonsense got called out by you......Thats a joke in itself like your the first one to ever call me out on being negative lol fool...Maybe I do that to get responses and to SCHOOL guys like you ....Ever think of that?? The negative repsonses are most likely related to ridiculious topics time after time after time...

Look your so smart you have to copy what I said in order to complete your reply... Cmon man think of something yourself if thats possible...


"Cmon man"...if your so smart you'd have answers to all the sentences ending in question marks. Drawing a blank? Hmmmm.

I know I'm not the first one to call you out...nor will I be the last. You're a poster child for your behavioral issues and like most you'd be the very last to maintain enough perspective to notice them or acknowledge them. So regardless of how many hundreds of people tell you you are the one getting the laughs in...Rrrrrright. Keep telling yourself that and sooner in your case than later it becomes your own delusional reality.

Hey have a nice day! :hi:

Besides that I made you look (again)...Now look at your posts and mine and tell me who's taking this too seriously? LMAO!!!
Last edited by marsh-mello on Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Charter member of the "I only shoot bar belly geese club". I'm a Bar belly goose purist!
marsh-mello
hunter
 
Posts: 576
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:30 pm

Re: Be careful from the Sun

Postby yellowdog53 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:20 pm

Hmm How would the people at Little Dry Creek think about one of their employees acting like a bufoon on a web site ?? Just asking what the DFG might think about that??

Now you got way off track here the thread talks about shooting into the sun and nothing more.. You have gone off topic to in your own words "call me out" for being a negative nelly nonsense whatever the hell that means......

The bottom line is you shoot into the sun without identifying the target you get a ticket you confess on line fo rwhatever reason but the real issue of just shooting without knowing is never addressed and morons like you seem to defend that action when in fact it is a very serious moment...

What if you shoot in the sun and shoot soemone is that ok as long as you confesss??? Now get back on track get to work and stop cyber bullying me or I am going to tell .......

The repeated post was in regards to shooting him in the ass because the target was not identified in the sun you seem to have taken it to another place about a guys ass not me junior mint......

Good luck scooter and please say something intelligent not the same old stuff your getting boring ...
yellowdog53
hunter
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Wed May 22, 2013 8:47 am

Re: Be careful from the Sun

Postby marsh-mello » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:27 pm

yellowdog53 wrote:Hmm How would the people at Little Dry Creek think about one of their employees acting like a bufoon on a web site ?? Just asking what the DFG might think about that??

Now you got way off track here the thread talks about shooting into the sun and nothing more.. You have gone off topic to in your own words "call me out" for being a negative nelly nonsense whatever the hell that means......

The bottom line is you shoot into the sun without identifying the target you get a ticket you confess on line fo rwhatever reason but the real issue of just shooting without knowing is never addressed and morons like you seem to defend that action when in fact it is a very serious moment...

What if you shoot in the sun and shoot soemone is that ok as long as you confesss??? Now get back on track get to work and stop cyber bullying me or I am going to tell .......

The repeated post was in regards to shooting him in the ass because the target was not identified in the sun you seem to have taken it to another place about a guys ass not me junior mint......

Good luck scooter and please say something intelligent not the same old stuff your getting boring ...


First of all I never defended anyone shooting into the sun...just explained that we all do make mistakes and there was some reasoning why someone would for cathartic reasons want to share this information and help others who might and do as you said still make similar mistakes. For that part I also agreed with you 100%...it is a practice that could very well result in a worse situation. I do not think the analogy of shooting into the air with a shotgun is the same as shooting into a bush though. We can agree on some things, pigs can actually fly you know.

I guess the first question is who is acting like the buffoon...I am just having a bit of fun with you which you "seriously" said you cared less about, besides the points I made regarding the OP. But now you threatening me....wow you did just jump over the deep end, you really stooping that low. Looks like I touched a nerve huh? Seems like someone who would be able to dish it out thier "jokes" would be able to take it back as well...but if that's not the case...whatever.
Last edited by marsh-mello on Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Charter member of the "I only shoot bar belly geese club". I'm a Bar belly goose purist!
marsh-mello
hunter
 
Posts: 576
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:30 pm

Re: Be careful from the Sun

Postby yellowdog53 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:36 pm

Don't answer a question with a question be smarter then that.... Shows a lack of ability to think on your end..You think you hit a nerve thats funny as you have no clue who is playing who here and at whos expense do you.... :huh: :huh:

Where was the threat ??? It was not a threat it was the truth so how is that a threat?? Just asking scooots.... :fingerhead: :fingerhead:

Who is to say I haven't had fun with you ? You think you are with me but maybe it was me with you?? Are you able to understand that or do I need to spell it out junior...

Think scoots think before you type ...
yellowdog53
hunter
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Wed May 22, 2013 8:47 am

Re: Be careful from the Sun

Postby marsh-mello » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:38 pm

yellowdog53 wrote:Don't answer a question with a question be smarter then that.... Shows a lack of ability to think on your end..You think you hit a nerve thats funny as you have no clue who is playing who here and at whos expense do you.... :huh: :huh:

Where was the threat ??? It was not a threat it was the truth so how is that a threat?? Just asking scooots.... :fingerhead: :fingerhead:

Who is to say I haven't had fun with you ? You think you are with me but maybe it was me with you?? Are you able to understand that or do I need to spell it out junior...

Think scoots think before you type ...


What do you mean don't answer a question with a question and it's not very smart? OK I guess according to you Socrates wasn't very smart and is a superficial thinker too then.

Well like I said before you would have to know what you think you thought first...scoots

Your beginning to sound a bit like Kramer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61uWowYxzQ8
Last edited by marsh-mello on Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Charter member of the "I only shoot bar belly geese club". I'm a Bar belly goose purist!
marsh-mello
hunter
 
Posts: 576
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:30 pm

Re: Be careful from the Sun

Postby yellowdog53 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:45 pm

Holy crap you are now using my words lol

You win I quit I can't argue with dumb :)
yellowdog53
hunter
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Wed May 22, 2013 8:47 am

Re: Be careful from the Sun

Postby PetriDuck » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:18 pm

Can you guys just jerk each other off in PM? Thread is dead at this point... :fingerhead:
PetriDuck
hunter
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:55 pm

Re: Be careful from the Sun

Postby ShootThemInTheEye » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:39 pm

There is never a moderator around with a gun load of 6's when you need him.
ShootThemInTheEye
hunter
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:40 pm

Previous

Return to California Duck Hunting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: btaylor28, hntndux, zkalinowski and 12 guests