Anyone have any pups or soon?

Duck hunting in California topics include: California duck hunting trips, the past hunting seasons, and share information about California duck hunting guides.

Moderators: #1wingnut, finsnfeathershunter, duckman2000, PinTeal

Anyone have any pups or soon?

Postby wanapasaki » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:07 pm

Looking for a female lab for my girlfriend. Anyone have any or plan on a litter?
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Re: Anyone have any pups or soon?

Postby High Sierras » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:08 pm

wanapasaki wrote:Looking for a female lab for my girlfriend. Anyone have any or plan on a litter?

Did you mean to say you're looking for a yellow lab pup for your girlfriend, or you're looking for a yellow lab pup to give to your girlfriend... Huge difference there, not that I'm sayin' asking for a young blond Bit¢h to have for your own is bad or anything.
High Sierras
hunter

Postby Tyrtruion » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:10 pm

Whys it gotta be yellow? Nothing wrong with black or brown
Trust me. 8 hours in a pond with leaky waders, to not fire a single shot... Is still better than work.
Tyrtruion
hunter

Postby fishin444 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:36 pm

Sent you a PM.
fishin444
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:07 pm

No color preference. This is for my girlfriend. Her dog passes away and looking for a fowl dog for her. I already have my own dog
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby quigby979 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:40 pm

Check with the lab Rescue, sometimes they have pups and or young dogs from 6 months up to 7 years. Most have some basic obedience along with house broken. They have all their shots. Is it going to be primarily a pet/ companion or are you wanting a hunting dog also.
quigby979
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:43 pm

It's going to be a hunting dog too usually her and I hunt opposite units at the refuge so she needs her own dog. Thanks for your help quig
wanapasaki
hunter

Return to California Duck Hunting