sac

Duck hunting in California topics include: California duck hunting trips, the past hunting seasons, and share information about California duck hunting guides.

Moderators: #1wingnut, duckman2000, PinTeal

Re: sac

Postby Mattquack » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:16 pm

Congrats on the good ressie draw! I hope you slay 'em. :hammer:
Mattquack
hunter

Postby ericwjennings » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:23 pm

I'm gonna have to create a new account with Killa or Killer at the end of my username so people take me seriously and know that I'm hardcore...

They're just ducks, shoot the ones you want, pass the ones you don't want. No need for everyone to get worked up and whip it out and measure who's the bigger badass, it's the Internet anyways, and people would never lie on the internet...
I'm an old snipe hunter from waaay back...
ericwjennings
hunter

Postby spoonysmaker » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:46 pm

mendotakiller wrote:Looks like spoon got owned! I would love to shoot that many gads. good hunt!

I got owned by a bunch of one liners huh? Your input will be taken seriously when your old enough to hunt by yourself my friend.

And kernkilla. Keep sending me pms. They make me laugh. :yes:
spoonysmaker
hunter

Postby Sgtstadanko707 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:54 pm

Kernkilla wrote:Didnt pound anything cept beers at casa ramos. Just said not bad and that the no bird statement is incorrect. I didnt say annihilated the birds did I

I am going to have to call cos and let them know adults are giving there kids beer.
2013/2014 season
Days's in the field- 44

Number of birds- who cares.
Vegetarian is an old Indian word for " I don't hunt so good"
Sgtstadanko707
hunter

Postby Sgtstadanko707 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:17 pm

Stay out of my In box kid. And trust me, no old man here you are just and embarrassment on the younger generations of duck hunters. The big bad ass refuge regulator. Give me your twitter, snapchat, Instagram and Facebook. I bet we can count how many birds you shot there. :thumbsup:
2013/2014 season
Days's in the field- 44

Sgtstadanko707
hunter

Postby Kernkilla » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:19 pm

Ok. Call the cops on ur mom. She bought me the beer.
Kernkilla
hunter

Postby Kernkilla » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:20 pm

:beer:
Kernkilla
hunter

Postby Sgtstadanko707 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:26 pm

Kernkilla wrote:Ok. Call the cops on ur mom. She bought me the beer.

And that is how we know your 12. I was waiting for the your mom joke.
. Thanks for helping me prove our point.
2013/2014 season
Days's in the field- 44

Sgtstadanko707
hunter

Postby Calikev » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:50 pm

Kernkilla wrote:Didnt pound anything cept beers at casa ramos. Just said not bad and that the no bird statement is incorrect. I didnt say annihilated the birds did I

So why come back on here and tell him that you killed 12 ducks?

You wanted to prove your point didn't you? That there WERE birds at Sac. That is chest pounding any way you slice it or dice it.

The problem is you are comparing a sunday with a weds. Two different days.

Carry on..
"It seems the harder I work the more luck I seem to have"
Calikev
hunter

Postby yellowdog53 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:55 pm

If I have to stop this car one more time I'm telling you kids........

Why can't internet hunters do like Barry Sanders once said "Act like you have been there before"

All this picture posting and I, I, I, frik
yellowdog53
hunter

Postby Kernkilla » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:05 pm

Nope. He was jealous of my reservation. Had to put some lame comment that there were no birds either to discourage me from going up there or just pure hating. Too bad. We went ,we did pretty good. Had a better time. Got some geese. Saw tens of thousands. How many guns or how far is irrelevant. The hunt was a success all around. Everyone knows sundays are usually slower than weds and sats. He saiiid no birds. And that was incorrect. Comments on hot weather, no birds bla bla bla. Still did pretty good. Cant killem on the couch.
Kernkilla
hunter

Postby yellowdog53 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:21 pm

Most internet hunters are jealous and most shooters are jealous of hunters... Who cares where you went or what you shot.. Still can't figure out why guys have to tell everyone how great they are ....WHO CARES!!!!!

:fingerhead: :fingerhead: :fingerhead:
yellowdog53
hunter

Postby Kernkilla » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:46 pm

Yep hater. Saw a buck out of lot b in October. Wasnt expecting that...
Kernkilla
hunter

Postby greenomics » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:34 pm

I was there on Sunday too. I can vouch for the lack of birds that day; never even shouldered my gun. With a top 15 draw you should have done better than most. That is, in fact, the way the system is designed to work. You got some birds and probably had a good time. But you sound like a knucklehead.
greenomics
hunter

Postby spoonysmaker » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:47 pm

Kernkilla wrote:Nope. He was jealous of my reservation. Had to put some lame comment that there were no birds either to discourage me from going up there or just pure hating. Too bad. We went ,we did pretty good. Had a better time. Got some geese. Saw tens of thousands. How many guns or how far is irrelevant. The hunt was a success all around. Everyone knows sundays are usually slower than weds and sats. He saiiid no birds. And that was incorrect. Comments on hot weather, no birds bla bla bla. Still did pretty good. Cant killem on the couch.

Haha sgt was rite. You are 12. Jealous of your reservation? There you go making me laugh again. Iv hunted sac twice this year with a better reservation number then you.... not to mention colusa,sutter, Delevan and a bunch of other refuges with a lower number then your 15. Guess what. Iv done better then you at all those same refuges with a higher number too. Come back and brag when you actually have something to brag about kids.
Attachments
rps20140116_144308.jpg
rps20140116_144358.jpg
rps20140116_144510.jpg
spoonysmaker
hunter

Postby yellowdog53 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:54 pm

Spoons Really man who cares it this like romper room and besides those pics are not dated or who knows if they are yours...

Sounds like a middle school girls marbels game gone bad.. :help: :help: :help:

WHO CARES WHO SHOT WHAT WHEN OR WHERE :)
yellowdog53
hunter

Postby spoonysmaker » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:01 pm

yellowdog53 wrote:Spoons Really man who cares it this like romper room and besides those pics are not dated or who knows if they are yours...

Sounds like a middle school girls marbels game gone bad.. :help: :help: :help:

WHO CARES WHO SHOT WHAT WHEN OR WHERE :)

Yellowdog. I like you. But I enjoy giving you something to write about also :beer:

There definitely mine. Not this year unfortunately tho. Lost 3 phones duck hunting this year. Along with all my recent pics. Had plenty of hunts with more then fifteen birds tho :hammer:

All this talk about birds but no pics and what fun is that?
spoonysmaker
hunter

Postby Calikev » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:24 pm

This thread gets funnier by the minute.

Really?

This has become "who is the better hunter" pizzing contest........

Just another example how the "tone" of a response can set up some hard feelings. When Killa originally asked he got a condescending tone from Spoony and it escalated into this.

Now we have the "who did better at Sac" contest.

Place your bets fellas. We are going to have the Killa vs. Spoony kill off soon to settle this. :lol3:
Calikev
hunter

Postby marsh-mello » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:29 pm

I'm gonna call it a draw for now...Killa did shoot some birds but then again Spoony got "ducked" into posting pictures and let his truck and license be seen along with the refuge parking lot sign and a few sets of foot prints...more than enough for any internet sluth to track down and squeeze into his honey hole.

Round 2?

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
Charter member of the "I only shoot bar belly geese club". I'm a Bar belly goose purist!
marsh-mello
hunter

Postby yellowdog53 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:53 pm

WHO CARES :)
yellowdog53
hunter

Postby spoonysmaker » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:55 pm

marsh-mello wrote:I'm gonna call it a draw for now...Killa did shoot some birds but then again Spoony got "ducked" into posting pictures and let his truck and license be seen along with the refuge parking lot sign and a few sets of foot prints...more than enough for any internet sluth to track down and squeeze into his honey hole.

Round 2?

None of these were from any honey holes. Assigned ponds and blinds. Knowledge plus a little luck (weather) can sometimes pay off. :thumbsup:
spoonysmaker
hunter

Postby Calikev » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:03 pm

I remember last year Spoony posting he drew a #1 at Kesterson and getting all bent out of shape we didn't give him a bunch of information. It was a #1 draw.....what more did he need to know?

The irony in his response to Killa is killing me.............. :lol3:
Calikev
hunter

Postby spoonysmaker » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:08 pm

Calikev wrote:I remember last year Spoony posting he drew a #1 at Kesterson and getting all bent out of shape we didn't give him a bunch of information. It was a #1 draw.....what more did he need to know?

You were actually quite helpful.
spoonysmaker
hunter

Postby marsh-mello » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:18 pm

Calikev wrote:I remember last year Spoony posting he drew a #1 at Kesterson and getting all bent out of shape we didn't give him a bunch of information. It was a #1 draw.....what more did he need to know?

WOW! Good memory and the irony is hilarious. :lol3: :lol3:
Charter member of the "I only shoot bar belly geese club". I'm a Bar belly goose purist!
marsh-mello
hunter

Postby marsh-mello » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:20 pm

spoonysmaker wrote:
marsh-mello wrote:I'm gonna call it a draw for now...Killa did shoot some birds but then again Spoony got "ducked" into posting pictures and let his truck and license be seen along with the refuge parking lot sign and a few sets of foot prints...more than enough for any internet sluth to track down and squeeze into his honey hole.

Round 2?

None of these were from any honey holes. Assigned ponds and blinds. Knowledge plus a little luck (weather) can sometimes pay off. :thumbsup:

He still duped you into giving it up...
Your vehicles and footprints go where you go every time and just think how many internet lurkers are taking notes...

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
marsh-mello
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to California Duck Hunting