sac

Duck hunting in California topics include: California duck hunting trips, the past hunting seasons, and share information about California duck hunting guides.

Moderators: #1wingnut, duckman2000, PinTeal

Re: sac

Postby marsh-mello » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:22 pm

yellowdog53 wrote:WHO CARES :)

Those who keep looking and posting....Uhhh that would be who? LMAO!
Charter member of the "I only shoot bar belly geese club". I'm a Bar belly goose purist!
marsh-mello
hunter

Postby mendotakiller » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:27 pm

Spoon your such a cry baby! always cryin about chit on here. Cant even take my joke without critizing my age? lol saying i need to go hunt by myself? Im 19 by the way....how old do I have to be to hunt by myself? let me guess....you dont like going out by your self so you and your 4 other butt budies go pushing your cart down the levees and go play with each other in the tules when it gets slow? and when a teal comes buzzing by everyone dumps the gun on it? seems to sum you up pretty good :) Have a good season!
mendotakiller
hunter

Postby Calikev » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:35 pm

spoonysmaker wrote:
Calikev wrote:I remember last year Spoony posting he drew a #1 at Kesterson and getting all bent out of shape we didn't give him a bunch of information. It was a #1 draw.....what more did he need to know?

The irony in his response to Killa is killing me.............. :lol3:

You were actually quite helpful.

Mother nature did the most for you guys and you folks had a good hunt. If I remember right you went with some of your family members. It was nice that it worked out well for you. Things have come full circle now so just remember it wasn't too long ago you were in the same position as Killa.

You can be a good ambassador my friend. Just remember that.
"It seems the harder I work the more luck I seem to have"
Calikev
hunter

Postby yellowdog53 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:39 pm

Marsh did you just not post too fool ??
yellowdog53
hunter

Postby marsh-mello » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:44 pm

yellowdog53 wrote:Marsh did you just not post too fool ??

Yeah but I never said who cares...and repeatedly kept posting either. Stop for a second and think about it and I didn't have to call anyone a childish name either. Makes me feel good.

I was just warming up my coffee and getting ready for round two of the picture posting war to come...
Charter member of the "I only shoot bar belly geese club". I'm a Bar belly goose purist!
marsh-mello
hunter

Postby yellowdog53 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:51 pm

:)
Last edited by yellowdog53 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yellowdog53
hunter

Postby Sgtstadanko707 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:52 pm

This is going to be a fun offseason. What will we all talk about when the ducks are gone.
2013/2014 season
Days's in the field- 44

Number of birds- who cares.
Vegetarian is an old Indian word for " I don't hunt so good"
Sgtstadanko707
hunter

Postby marsh-mello » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:05 pm

Sgtstadanko707 wrote:This is going to be a fun offseason. What will we all talk about when the ducks are gone.

What do you mean gone? They would have had to have been here in the first place to leave... :help: :help: :help:
marsh-mello
hunter

Postby Sgtstadanko707 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:06 pm

marsh-mello wrote:
Sgtstadanko707 wrote:This is going to be a fun offseason. What will we all talk about when the ducks are gone.

What do you mean gone? They would have had to have been here in the first place to leave... :help: :help: :help:

Well kern told us there are already here so where have you been. :grooving:
2013/2014 season
Days's in the field- 44

Sgtstadanko707
hunter

Postby marsh-mello » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:11 pm

Sgtstadanko707 wrote:
marsh-mello wrote:

Well kern told us there are already here so where have you been. :grooving:

Usually on the sidelines... :thumbsup:
marsh-mello
hunter

Postby spoonysmaker » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:30 pm

Calikev wrote:
spoonysmaker wrote:
Calikev wrote:I remember last year Spoony posting he drew a #1 at Kesterson and getting all bent out of shape we didn't give him a bunch of information. It was a #1 draw.....what more did he need to know?

Mother nature did the most for you guys and you folks had a good hunt. If I remember right you went with some of your family members. It was nice that it worked out well for you. Things have come full circle now so just remember it wasn't too long ago you were in the same position as Killa.

True. A lot can change in a year. Maybe they will get it one day. And yes. I hunt with family every weekend.

mendotakiller wrote:Spoon your such a cry baby! always cryin about chit on here. Cant even take my joke without critizing my age? lol saying i need to go hunt by myself? Im 19 by the way....how old do I have to be to hunt by myself? let me guess....you dont like going out by your self so you and your 4 other butt budies go pushing your cart down the levees and go play with each other in the tules when it gets slow? and when a teal comes buzzing by everyone dumps the gun on it? seems to sum you up pretty good :) Have a good season!

Damn. Your 19? Haha that I couldn't tell. Why don't you go poke a hole in your dad's waders again and shoot his limit too. Oh and where the hell you go to school that at 19 you still come off as a 16 year old? My bad. Always cryin huh? about what? Post up some more awesome stories BRO
spoonysmaker
hunter

Postby mendotakiller » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:51 pm

Whoah there tough guy...im not into that incest stuff like you! Go poke holes in your dads waders! have a good season tough guy
mendotakiller
hunter

Postby Sgtstadanko707 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:01 pm

spoonysmaker wrote:
Calikev wrote:
spoonysmaker wrote:

True. A lot can change in a year. Maybe they will get it one day. And yes. I hunt with family every weekend.

mendotakiller wrote:Spoon your such a cry baby! always cryin about chit on here. Cant even take my joke without critizing my age? lol saying i need to go hunt by myself? Im 19 by the way....how old do I have to be to hunt by myself? let me guess....you dont like going out by your self so you and your 4 other butt budies go pushing your cart down the levees and go play with each other in the tules when it gets slow? and when a teal comes buzzing by everyone dumps the gun on it? seems to sum you up pretty good :) Have a good season!

Damn. Your 19? Haha that I couldn't tell. Why don't you go poke a hole in your dad's waders again and shoot his limit too. Oh and where the hell you go to school that at 19 you still come off as a 16 year old? My bad. Always cryin huh? about what? Post up some more awesome stories BRO

You can thank Bush there for that. No child left behind. You might have to explain to the kids why they passed high school
2013/2014 season
Days's in the field- 44

Sgtstadanko707
hunter

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:22 pm

This is the California forum I love! Please, everyone, keep fighting I love this crap!
ScaupHunter wrote:Oompa Loompa Loofah de do. Who wants to share a Loofa with you?
ducks~n~bucks
McLovin

Postby High Sierras » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:40 pm

marsh-mello wrote:I'm gonna call it a draw for now...Killa did shoot some birds but then again Spoony got "ducked" into posting pictures and let his truck and license be seen along with the refuge parking lot sign and a few sets of foot prints...more than enough for any internet sluth to track down and squeeze into his honey hole.

Round 2?
:lol3: :lol3:

Marsh,
Did you also notice that Spoonie's truck went from flatbed to one with a bed & campershell? If I were a gambling man, I'd say that did not happen overnight. Spoonie's pics are probably a compilation of hunts spread out over the last few years. Hardly burning his current 'spots' if those are from years past.

Well, either that, or he's photoshopping 'his' license plate onto pictures he found online of trucks with the obligatory tailgate glory pile...
High Sierras
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:54 am

How about them 49ers?
All this for a bowl of borscht.
slowshooter
hunter

Postby calikid » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:58 pm

He said those pics weren't from this year.
calikid
hunter

Postby Sgtstadanko707 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:23 pm

Apparently in not man enough for kernkiller because I won't respond to all his God damn pm. Just give it up kid. I really don't have anything to say to you beside your a joke and I don't think I need to pm you that. I hope one day I can be as big of a man as
You. Please show me how. Maybe you can teach me how to hunt to.
2013/2014 season
Days's in the field- 44

Sgtstadanko707
hunter

Postby Sgtstadanko707 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:21 pm

Damn this kid don't get it. Why do you feel the need to pm me so much. Do you not want to post your childish comments on the board for all to see how old you really are. I wish I could pots all the pm this kid as sent me. Rather amusing. Stuff I haven't heard since high school.
2013/2014 season
Days's in the field- 44

Sgtstadanko707
hunter

Postby Sgtstadanko707 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:52 pm

We go from mama jokes to wife jokes. Keep them coming kid.
2013/2014 season
Days's in the field- 44

Sgtstadanko707
hunter

Previous

Return to California Duck Hunting