Junior Hunt

Duck hunting in California topics include: California duck hunting trips, the past hunting seasons, and share information about California duck hunting guides.

Moderators: #1wingnut, duckman2000, PinTeal

Junior Hunt

Postby Duck_Popper » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:22 pm

Anyone still in need of a place to go for a junior? Let me know. I set it up for my fiancés brother but he is being a teenager and just wants to sleep. School is tough nowadays :-/

Trust me.... You won't be disappointed.
Duck Popper: Congrats man and guess you need to change your name to "Duck Poppa"

"I only want three things out of a shotgun. Boom,Boom,Boom!" _The Duck Commander
Duck_Popper
hunter

Re: Junior Hunt

Postby ohlonebaseball » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:29 pm

nice offer ! :thumbsup:
ohlonebaseball
hunter

Postby Duck_Popper » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:56 pm

Thanks, was all jazzed up about taking her brother. Got the approval to go out there, they are leaving decoys for us. The whole 9. Figured I shouldn't let it go to waste. Put out a couple offers on FB too. Should go quick.
Duck Popper: Congrats man and guess you need to change your name to "Duck Poppa"

"I only want three things out of a shotgun. Boom,Boom,Boom!" _The Duck Commander
Duck_Popper
hunter

Postby Green with ring » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:28 am

Thats a real cool thing to do :clapping:
Green with ring
hunter

Postby Duck_Popper » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:21 am

I will leave you with this....... We have been getting 3 man limits since Christmas. 3 hunt days per week. I am sure I can get a junior on 7 birds.

Duck_Popper
hunter

Postby Jcleland » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:29 am

great oppurtunity for a jr. My son has hunted that club for the last 2 jr hunts place is lights out..
Jcleland
hunter

Postby Duck_Popper » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:33 am

Jcleland wrote:great oppurtunity for a jr. My son has hunted that club for the last 2 jr hunts place is lights out..

^^^^ I know we were talking about you bringing your son so It sparked the idea to bring her little brother, but I guess he hasn't gotten the fire in his belly for waterfowl. Would rather see it go to someone who does.

Duck_Popper
hunter

Postby ycduckhunter » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:17 am

Dont know if its too late but PM sent :smile:
ycduckhunter
hunter

Postby yeltrk05 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:16 pm

any guy who is willing to get up early and take a strangers kid hunting....has to be one hell of a guy and i have never met you :thumbsup:
yeltrk05
hunter

Return to California Duck Hunting