Shout-out to quigby979

Duck hunting in California topics include: California duck hunting trips, the past hunting seasons, and share information about California duck hunting guides.

Moderators: #1wingnut, duckman2000, PinTeal

Shout-out to quigby979

Postby Run&Gun » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:56 am

I wanted to post a great thank you & shout-out to quigby979 for the gratitude on taking another DHC member and also my good friend FresnoDuckHunter on his first Los Banos Refuge hunt. I wanted to show everyone that this website was useful and because of quigby979 did in fact prove that hunters/sportsmen like him are blessing to have out in the marshlands! last Saturdays hunt I was unable to go due to work and take my friend out to my club in the south grasslands. FresnoDuckHunter had receive the duck bug bad this year and made over 8 hunts together in my club and I was proud to bring a new member to the duck hunting world. however knowing he couldn't go on Saturday he got on DHC were he met quigby979 and in very short notice quigby979 offered to take him out on the last Saturday on his ressie draw. not only did he drive, but he gave my friend a hunt he'll never forget! My friend FINALLY! shot his first two bull Sprig and is having one mounted and shot a limit with quigby979. I believe they pulled out 13 birds together and both had a great time in the marshlands. Mr. Quigby979 thank you for what you did and i'll have to re-pay the good deed with a hunt out on our club come next season. :beer:
Run&Gun
hunter

Re: Shout-out to quigby979

Postby slowshooter » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:07 pm

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

That's some good stuff!
All this for a bowl of borscht.
slowshooter
hunter

Postby Fresnoduckhunter » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:15 pm

Thank you, Jeeter appreciate man. I also made a very good friend now!!! Just goes to show there are good people maybe not a lot but there are some.
Fresnoduckhunter
hunter

Postby quigby979 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:03 pm

We had a great hunt and I also made a new friend. I look forward to more hunts with him. I met two others this year plus hunting with them. Wanapasaki shared a hunt at Kern. Great guy, good hunter. I went to Sacramento for a weekend and received a invite with takemnow to hunt at Llano Seco. Another great guy and good hunt. Mendotakiller and I share info on Mendota. So through DHC I met some great people and had good hunts with. I love the sport and each year I feel blessed that I can still get out there to enjoy it. Good luck tomorrow with the JRs.
quigby979
hunter

Postby WackNstack530 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:29 pm

Thats awesome! I have met some great people on here too!
WackNstack530
hunter

Postby OGblackcloud » Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:33 pm

A lot of good guys on here :thumbsup: Nice post
OGblackcloud
hunter

Return to California Duck Hunting