Ditchbanker how much fun do you think this would be?

Duck hunting in California topics include: California duck hunting trips, the past hunting seasons, and share information about California duck hunting guides.

Moderators: #1wingnut, duckman2000, PinTeal

Ditchbanker how much fun do you think this would be?

Postby marsh-mello » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:55 pm

I know you think the NRA wrongly advocates/defends civilians having access to what you perceive to be military equipment. However, this looks like about as much fun as a guy could have with his clothes on. I had no idea people could have these sorts of weapons. Looks like a lot of old military stuff? Man that's some firepower.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR5BtXP0s0o
Last edited by marsh-mello on Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Charter member of the "I only shoot bar belly geese club". I'm a Bar belly goose purist!
marsh-mello
hunter
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:30 pm


Re: Ditchbanker how much fun do you think this would be?

Postby ditchbanker » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:17 am

marsh-mello wrote:I know you think the NRA wrongly advocates/defends civilians having access to what you perceive to be military equipment. However, this looks like about as much fun as a guy could have with his clothes on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR5BtXP0s0o



Daaaaaaaaammmmmmmnnnn...!!!
After watching that...I think I need a cigarette.

More tracers next time please :yes:
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment." - Will Rogers
User avatar
ditchbanker
hunter
 
Posts: 859
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:54 am
Location: berkeley ca

Re: Ditchbanker how much fun do you think this would be?

Postby marsh-mello » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:44 am

I wonder if tracers have the same ballistics as it appears they arc and send off a lot of flyers? Pretty cool seeing them shoot off at night. Makes me wonder why they put scopes on some of those things...obviously accuracy isn't the ticket but saturation is. :huh:
Charter member of the "I only shoot bar belly geese club". I'm a Bar belly goose purist!
marsh-mello
hunter
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:30 pm

Re: Ditchbanker how much fun do you think this would be?

Postby Sgtstadanko707 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:47 am

Ca ruins all the fun.
2013/2014 season
Days's in the field- 44

Number of birds- who cares.
Vegetarian is an old Indian word for " I don't hunt so good"
User avatar
Sgtstadanko707
hunter
 
Posts: 1507
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:45 pm
Location: Chico ca

Re: Ditchbanker how much fun do you think this would be?

Postby ditchbanker » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:47 am

...and before I get a flood of PM's

I'm not confused
I can totally appreciate how much fun it would be taking a turn with several of the weapons I saw in that vid.
I can also appreciate how much fun it would be to drive a Formula 1 car at Long Beach

...but because it would be fun it doesn't then follow that everyone should have the innate right to have a Formula 1 in their garage
...those professional drivers have lightning reflexes and train intensively
...and still some of them die even under very controlled conditions

Before my wife and kids
My last girlfriend was Chinese

Sweet girl...clucked like a bunny

...and she used to drive 52 MPH in the fast lane on I-5
...yeah...I knew her...her name is Ann
...I asked her if she heard all the other folks honking as they passed her
...and she said "they're just jealous because I got the good lane"
...I asked her why she thought it was the good lane
...she said "because this is the safest lane - because no one else is over here but me"
...she was a danger to herself and anyone nearby when she got behind the wheel
...what if she had a Formula 1 ???
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment." - Will Rogers
User avatar
ditchbanker
hunter
 
Posts: 859
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:54 am
Location: berkeley ca

Re: Ditchbanker how much fun do you think this would be?

Postby slowshooter » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:50 am

No offense but what the heck are you talking about...
All this for a bowl of borscht.
User avatar
slowshooter
hunter
 
Posts: 9019
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:44 pm
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: Ditchbanker how much fun do you think this would be?

Postby ditchbanker » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:52 am

marsh-mello wrote:I wonder if tracers have the same ballistics as it appears they arc and send off a lot of flyers? Pretty cool seeing them shoot off at night. Makes me wonder why they put scopes on some of those things...obviously accuracy isn't the ticket but saturation is. :huh:


I wouldn't know the answer to that
other than thinking that fighter planes seem to use tracers as a sight

I would think that a strafing run while flying a P-40 would be a kick in the pants too
...but alas
...I do not know how to fly a plane
...and all the P-40's seem to be spoken for

I'm glad we've got trained young men in our military who can fly planes and blow our enemies to Smithereens tho... :thumbsup:
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment." - Will Rogers
User avatar
ditchbanker
hunter
 
Posts: 859
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:54 am
Location: berkeley ca

Re: Ditchbanker how much fun do you think this would be?

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:53 am

slowshooter wrote:No offense but what the heck are you talking about...

He doesn't think we should be allowed to own machine guns. He wants us to be defenseless sheep when the government turns tyrannical. I think the world would be a better place if we could have machine guns. Would you be so quick to cut someone off or steal their parking spot if they had a fifty cal mounted to their vehicle?
ScaupHunter wrote:Oompa Loompa Loofah de do. Who wants to share a Loofa with you?
ducks~n~bucks
McLovin
 
Posts: 3632
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:50 pm

Re: Ditchbanker how much fun do you think this would be?

Postby Sgtstadanko707 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:53 am

ditchbanker wrote:...and before I get a flood of PM's

I'm not confused
I can totally appreciate how much fun it would be taking a turn with several of the weapons I saw in that vid.
I can also appreciate how much fun it would be to drive a Formula 1 car at Long Beach

...but because it would be fun it doesn't then follow that everyone should have the innate right to have a Formula 1 in their garage
...those professional drivers have lightning reflexes and train intensively
...and still some of them die even under very controlled conditions

Before my wife and kids
My last girlfriend was Chinese

Sweet girl...clucked like a bunny

...and she used to drive 52 MPH in the fast lane on I-5
...yeah...I knew her...her name is Ann
...I asked her if she heard all the other folks honking as they passed her
...and she said "they're just jealous because I got the good lane"
...I asked her why she thought it was the good lane
...she said "because this is the safest lane - because no one else is over here but me"
...she was a danger to herself and anyone nearby when she got behind the wheel
...what if she had a Formula 1 ???


It's not like there is a law that says you can't own a f-1 it's more of the price tag. I don't really appreciate a law that says I can't own an automatic weapon. Not my fault other people are to stupid to handle a weapon properly.
2013/2014 season
Days's in the field- 44

Number of birds- who cares.
Vegetarian is an old Indian word for " I don't hunt so good"
User avatar
Sgtstadanko707
hunter
 
Posts: 1507
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:45 pm
Location: Chico ca

Re: Ditchbanker how much fun do you think this would be?

Postby ditchbanker » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:56 am

slowshooter wrote:No offense but what the heck are you talking about...


Marsh M is talking about a stand I've taken on the other site
...and that stand is that I believe Military weapons belong in the hands of the Military
...and no matter who you are and how responsible you are
...the 2nd Amendment is not written so that you can play games with any weapon you so choose
...which has been Constitutionally defined by the National Firearms Act of 1934
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment." - Will Rogers
User avatar
ditchbanker
hunter
 
Posts: 859
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:54 am
Location: berkeley ca

Re: Ditchbanker how much fun do you think this would be?

Postby ditchbanker » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:58 am

ducks~n~bucks wrote:
slowshooter wrote:No offense but what the heck are you talking about...

He doesn't think we should be allowed to own machine guns. He wants us to be defenseless sheep when the government turns tyrannical. I think the world would be a better place if we could have machine guns. Would you be so quick to cut someone off or steal their parking spot if they had a fifty cal mounted to their vehicle?


:lol3: :lol3:

Yeah...THAT debate
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment." - Will Rogers
User avatar
ditchbanker
hunter
 
Posts: 859
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:54 am
Location: berkeley ca

Re: Ditchbanker how much fun do you think this would be?

Postby marsh-mello » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:58 am

Sgtstadanko707 wrote:It's not like there is a law that says you can't own a f-1 it's more of the price tag. I don't really appreciate a law that says I can't own an automatic weapon. Not my fault other people are to stupid to handle a weapon properly.


Sgt...Oh how I wish you were right. I think there are plenty of stupid people who know how to handle one of those things just fine. :eek: :eek: :eek:
Charter member of the "I only shoot bar belly geese club". I'm a Bar belly goose purist!
marsh-mello
hunter
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:30 pm

Re: Ditchbanker how much fun do you think this would be?

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:59 am

ditchbanker wrote:
slowshooter wrote:No offense but what the heck are you talking about...


Marsh M is talking about a stand I've taken on the other site
...and that stand is that I believe Military weapons belong in the hands of the Military
...and no matter who you are and how responsible you are
...the 2nd Amendment is not written so that you can play games with any weapon you so choose
...which has been Constitutionally defined by the National Firearms Act of 1934

No, but the 2nd amendment IS written so you can protect yourself against a tyrannical government, and in order to do so you need firepower that at least comes close to theirs.
ScaupHunter wrote:Oompa Loompa Loofah de do. Who wants to share a Loofa with you?
ducks~n~bucks
McLovin
 
Posts: 3632
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:50 pm

Re: Ditchbanker how much fun do you think this would be?

Postby slowshooter » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:00 am

ducks~n~bucks wrote:
slowshooter wrote:No offense but what the heck are you talking about...

He doesn't think we should be allowed to own machine guns. He wants us to be defenseless sheep when the government turns tyrannical. I think the world would be a better place if we could have machine guns. Would you be so quick to cut someone off or steal their parking spot if they had a fifty cal mounted to their vehicle?


Sure. I drive a tank.
All this for a bowl of borscht.
User avatar
slowshooter
hunter
 
Posts: 9019
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:44 pm
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: Ditchbanker how much fun do you think this would be?

Postby ditchbanker » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:01 am

Sgtstadanko707 wrote:
ditchbanker wrote:...and before I get a flood of PM's

I'm not confused
I can totally appreciate how much fun it would be taking a turn with several of the weapons I saw in that vid.
I can also appreciate how much fun it would be to drive a Formula 1 car at Long Beach

...but because it would be fun it doesn't then follow that everyone should have the innate right to have a Formula 1 in their garage
...those professional drivers have lightning reflexes and train intensively
...and still some of them die even under very controlled conditions

Before my wife and kids
My last girlfriend was Chinese

Sweet girl...clucked like a bunny

...and she used to drive 52 MPH in the fast lane on I-5
...yeah...I knew her...her name is Ann
...I asked her if she heard all the other folks honking as they passed her
...and she said "they're just jealous because I got the good lane"
...I asked her why she thought it was the good lane
...she said "because this is the safest lane - because no one else is over here but me"
...she was a danger to herself and anyone nearby when she got behind the wheel
...what if she had a Formula 1 ???


It's not like there is a law that says you can't own a f-1 it's more of the price tag. I don't really appreciate a law that says I can't own an automatic weapon. Not my fault other people are to stupid to handle a weapon properly.


Actually...I dont believe a Formula 1 is street legal?...My buddies 1971 Nova had enough Horse Power to stand itself upright...Iif anyone bothered at the time to check...I dont think it was street legal either...then or now.
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment." - Will Rogers
User avatar
ditchbanker
hunter
 
Posts: 859
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:54 am
Location: berkeley ca

Re: Ditchbanker how much fun do you think this would be?

Postby marsh-mello » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:03 am

slowshooter wrote:
ducks~n~bucks wrote:
slowshooter wrote:No offense but what the heck are you talking about...

He doesn't think we should be allowed to own machine guns. He wants us to be defenseless sheep when the government turns tyrannical. I think the world would be a better place if we could have machine guns. Would you be so quick to cut someone off or steal their parking spot if they had a fifty cal mounted to their vehicle?


Sure. I drive a tank.


No you don't you drive a toaster... :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
Charter member of the "I only shoot bar belly geese club". I'm a Bar belly goose purist!
marsh-mello
hunter
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:30 pm

Re: Ditchbanker how much fun do you think this would be?

Postby ditchbanker » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:03 am

ducks~n~bucks wrote:
ditchbanker wrote:
slowshooter wrote:No offense but what the heck are you talking about...


Marsh M is talking about a stand I've taken on the other site
...and that stand is that I believe Military weapons belong in the hands of the Military
...and no matter who you are and how responsible you are
...the 2nd Amendment is not written so that you can play games with any weapon you so choose
...which has been Constitutionally defined by the National Firearms Act of 1934

No, but the 2nd amendment IS written so you can protect yourself against a tyrannical government, and in order to do so you need firepower that at least comes close to theirs.


Kind of...but if you read the ENTIRE constitution...you might notice the part where Treason is a no-no
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment." - Will Rogers
User avatar
ditchbanker
hunter
 
Posts: 859
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:54 am
Location: berkeley ca

Re: Ditchbanker how much fun do you think this would be?

Postby Sgtstadanko707 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:10 am

ditchbanker wrote:
Sgtstadanko707 wrote:
ditchbanker wrote:...and before I get a flood of PM's

I'm not confused
I can totally appreciate how much fun it would be taking a turn with several of the weapons I saw in that vid.
I can also appreciate how much fun it would be to drive a Formula 1 car at Long Beach

...but because it would be fun it doesn't then follow that everyone should have the innate right to have a Formula 1 in their garage
...those professional drivers have lightning reflexes and train intensively
...and still some of them die even under very controlled conditions

Before my wife and kids
My last girlfriend was Chinese

Sweet girl...clucked like a bunny


...and she used to drive 52 MPH in the fast lane on I-5
...yeah...I knew her...her name is Ann
...I asked her if she heard all the other folks honking as they passed her
...and she said "they're just jealous because I got the good lane"
...I asked her why she thought it was the good lane
...she said "because this is the safest lane - because no one else is over here but me"
...she was a danger to herself and anyone nearby when she got behind the wheel
...what if she had a Formula 1 ???


It's not like there is a law that says you can't own a f-1 it's more of the price tag. I don't really appreciate a law that says I can't own an automatic weapon. Not my fault other people are to stupid to handle a weapon properly.


Actually...I dont believe a Formula 1 is street legal?...My buddies 1971 Nova had enough Horse Power to stand itself upright...Iif anyone bothered at the time to check...I dont think it was street legal either...then or now.


I am sure they are not street legal but there is no law that says you can't own one. It's the price that would stop people seeing how they are around a million bucks. If that was the case your buddy would not have the nova or I would not have my 96 cobra right now as it is not street legal either.
2013/2014 season
Days's in the field- 44

Number of birds- who cares.
Vegetarian is an old Indian word for " I don't hunt so good"
User avatar
Sgtstadanko707
hunter
 
Posts: 1507
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:45 pm
Location: Chico ca

Re: Ditchbanker how much fun do you think this would be?

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:11 am

ditchbanker wrote:
ducks~n~bucks wrote:
ditchbanker wrote:
slowshooter wrote:No offense but what the heck are you talking about...


Marsh M is talking about a stand I've taken on the other site
...and that stand is that I believe Military weapons belong in the hands of the Military
...and no matter who you are and how responsible you are
...the 2nd Amendment is not written so that you can play games with any weapon you so choose
...which has been Constitutionally defined by the National Firearms Act of 1934

No, but the 2nd amendment IS written so you can protect yourself against a tyrannical government, and in order to do so you need firepower that at least comes close to theirs.


Kind of...but if you read the ENTIRE constitution...you might notice the part where Treason is a no-no

So the founding fathers wanted us to have weapons to protect ourselves from a tyranny, but at the same time did not want us to protect ourselves against tyranny? And wouldn't it be treason if the government officials became tyrannical, therefore betraying our country, and the people would be able to punish them for committing treason?
ScaupHunter wrote:Oompa Loompa Loofah de do. Who wants to share a Loofa with you?
ducks~n~bucks
McLovin
 
Posts: 3632
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:50 pm

Re: Ditchbanker how much fun do you think this would be?

Postby Sgtstadanko707 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:15 am

No, but the 2nd amendment IS written so you can"
protect yourself against a tyrannical government" and in order to do so you need firepower that at least comes close to theirs.[/quote]

Where does it say that. I like how people try to slip that in there.

As passed by the Congress and preserved in the National Archives:[29]

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, then-Secretary of State:[30]

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

I can't seem to find it. :huh:
Last edited by Sgtstadanko707 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
2013/2014 season
Days's in the field- 44

Number of birds- who cares.
Vegetarian is an old Indian word for " I don't hunt so good"
User avatar
Sgtstadanko707
hunter
 
Posts: 1507
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:45 pm
Location: Chico ca

Re: Ditchbanker how much fun do you think this would be?

Postby ditchbanker » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:16 am

ducks~n~bucks wrote:
ditchbanker wrote:
ducks~n~bucks wrote:
ditchbanker wrote:
slowshooter wrote:No offense but what the heck are you talking about...


Marsh M is talking about a stand I've taken on the other site
...and that stand is that I believe Military weapons belong in the hands of the Military
...and no matter who you are and how responsible you are
...the 2nd Amendment is not written so that you can play games with any weapon you so choose
...which has been Constitutionally defined by the National Firearms Act of 1934

No, but the 2nd amendment IS written so you can protect yourself against a tyrannical government, and in order to do so you need firepower that at least comes close to theirs.


Kind of...but if you read the ENTIRE constitution...you might notice the part where Treason is a no-no

So the founding fathers wanted us to have weapons to protect ourselves from a tyranny, but at the same time did not want us to protect ourselves against tyranny? And wouldn't it be treason if the government officials became tyrannical, therefore betraying our country, and the people would be able to punish them for committing treason?


Check our Constitution
You tell me...what determines Treason?

Edit...Hint...the Confederacy...all those soldiers in our Civil War...were Pardoned for Treason
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment." - Will Rogers
User avatar
ditchbanker
hunter
 
Posts: 859
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:54 am
Location: berkeley ca

Re: Ditchbanker how much fun do you think this would be?

Postby slowshooter » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:21 am

ditchbanker wrote:
slowshooter wrote:No offense but what the heck are you talking about...


Marsh M is talking about a stand I've taken on the other site
...and that stand is that I believe Military weapons belong in the hands of the Military


All weapons are military weapons.


...and no matter who you are and how responsible you are



Responsibility is transient no matter who you are.


...the 2nd Amendment is not written so that you can play games with any weapon you so choose



Certainly the average guy or gal doesn't need to be playing with weapons of mass destruction. Firearms by their nature are not designed for that activity.

...which has been Constitutionally defined by the National Firearms Act of 1934


So you don't believe that the citizen should have access to same firearms that law enforcement uses? You realize that in the past 10 years the number of people killed by the police (5000+) outnumbers the soldiers killed in the Iraq war?

Worldwide, how many times were US citizens killed last year by a terrorist? 17 total...

You are at least 29 times more likely to be killed by a cop than a terrorist. Is that the America you want?

I think that if the public has access to the same weapons that that law enforcement has - and is allowed to carry - that the continual deployment of SWAT teams to round up deadbeat dads and incomprehensible no knock warrants are practices that would go to the wayside. Also, the kill rate of our fellow citizens would fall.

Call it what you want but when we're being killed at a greater rate than our soldiers in a war zone - it sure isn't freedom.

And no. They aren't keeping us safe - they are killing us.
All this for a bowl of borscht.
User avatar
slowshooter
hunter
 
Posts: 9019
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:44 pm
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: Ditchbanker how much fun do you think this would be?

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:25 am

ditchbanker wrote:
ducks~n~bucks wrote:
ditchbanker wrote:
ducks~n~bucks wrote:
ditchbanker wrote:
slowshooter wrote:No offense but what the heck are you talking about...


Marsh M is talking about a stand I've taken on the other site
...and that stand is that I believe Military weapons belong in the hands of the Military
...and no matter who you are and how responsible you are
...the 2nd Amendment is not written so that you can play games with any weapon you so choose
...which has been Constitutionally defined by the National Firearms Act of 1934

No, but the 2nd amendment IS written so you can protect yourself against a tyrannical government, and in order to do so you need firepower that at least comes close to theirs.


Kind of...but if you read the ENTIRE constitution...you might notice the part where Treason is a no-no

So the founding fathers wanted us to have weapons to protect ourselves from a tyranny, but at the same time did not want us to protect ourselves against tyranny? And wouldn't it be treason if the government officials became tyrannical, therefore betraying our country, and the people would be able to punish them for committing treason?


Check our Constitution
You tell me...what determines Treason?

Edit...Hint...the Confederacy...all those soldiers in our Civil War...were Pardoned for Treason

Are you asking the definition of treason? Betraying ones country. Or who sets punishment for treason, which would be congress. But if congress has become corrupt and starts stripping rights in an unconstitutional manner, wouldn't it be up to the people to determine treason?
ScaupHunter wrote:Oompa Loompa Loofah de do. Who wants to share a Loofa with you?
ducks~n~bucks
McLovin
 
Posts: 3632
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:50 pm

Re: Ditchbanker how much fun do you think this would be?

Postby slowshooter » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:27 am

marsh-mello wrote:
slowshooter wrote:
ducks~n~bucks wrote:
slowshooter wrote:No offense but what the heck are you talking about...

He doesn't think we should be allowed to own machine guns. He wants us to be defenseless sheep when the government turns tyrannical. I think the world would be a better place if we could have machine guns. Would you be so quick to cut someone off or steal their parking spot if they had a fifty cal mounted to their vehicle?


Sure. I drive a tank.


No you don't you drive a toaster... :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:


It's good toaster though! :lol3:
All this for a bowl of borscht.
User avatar
slowshooter
hunter
 
Posts: 9019
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:44 pm
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: Ditchbanker how much fun do you think this would be?

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:28 am

Sgtstadanko707 wrote:No, but the 2nd amendment IS written so you can"
protect yourself against a tyrannical government" and in order to do so you need firepower that at least comes close to theirs.

Where does it say that. I like how people try to slip that in there.

As passed by the Congress and preserved in the National Archives:[29]

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, then-Secretary of State:[30]

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

I can't seem to find it. :huh:

Does not directly say to protect against a tyrannical government, but in order to have the security of a free state, wouldn't you need a tyranny free government? So, that statement implies that it is to protect against tyranny.
ScaupHunter wrote:Oompa Loompa Loofah de do. Who wants to share a Loofa with you?
ducks~n~bucks
McLovin
 
Posts: 3632
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:50 pm

Next

Return to California Duck Hunting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: delta85c and 17 guests