Duck Hunting Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

CA forum venting.

4K views 24 replies 11 participants last post by  TomKat 
#1 ·
So there is a lot of tension here lately, and I think we all need to vent. So a disclaimer, if you do not want to be offended by the mention of your name, don't look.

#7 ·
ducks~n~bucks said:
I'll start us off. I think slowshooter, calkev, Balckdog, and mallards only are giant dickbags.
Also, boot has a bellybutton.
DANGIT :mad:

...I don't even earn an honorable mention :no:

Personally...I think Slow is a sweatheart...just a little misunderstood :lol3:

#8 ·
ditchbanker said:
ducks~n~bucks said:
I'll start us off. I think slowshooter, calkev, Balckdog, and mallards only are giant dickbags.

Well, you might have if I had known about this anti-machine gun stuff before I made the thread. :beer:

#9 ·
ditchbanker said:
ducks~n~bucks said:

Thanks Ditch! You can cash that check on Friday. :lol3:

#13 ·
WOW calling people GIANT dickbags is a huge honor .... I am sure they have earned that award and for that I say congrats guys for becoming recoginized for your GIANT dickbag abilities...

I know each of you have worked long and hard to become dickbags and not everyone can reach the top of the dickbag mountain..

Those who merely start up the mountain and fail are always quick to judge and poke fun at those who can be complete dickbags.

To this I say congrats boys and you have earned the right to be such while others feel entitled to it like everything else in their pathetic meaningless lives :)

#22 ·
friedcoot said:
So did Slow and runners up receive their trophy /price yet? You can't give someone a prize without a prize. We are a material world now. Just a "great job" post won't be the same or merit satisfaction. May I suggest this?

http://www.etsy.com/listing/126974692/d ... hairy-hide
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol3:
...oh and....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol3:

...a versatile prize
...true dbags could wear it on their nose at the holidays
...or wear it for Valentines Day
...be creative for that special someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.