President of our F&G Commission – Legal Hunting and Poaching

Duck hunting in California topics include: California duck hunting trips, the past hunting seasons, and share information about California duck hunting guides.

Moderators: #1wingnut, finsnfeathershunter, duckman2000, PinTeal

Re: President of our F&G Commission – Legal Hunting and Poac

Postby Tommyo » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:30 pm

thanks for the headsup - measure twice cut once! Sutton would just as soon turn us in circles if we let him.
Find a way when there is no way.
Tommyo
hunter
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:46 pm


Re: President of our F&G Commission – Legal Hunting and Poac

Postby Mallards Only » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:40 am

slowshooter wrote:
Mallards Only wrote:
clampdaddy wrote:Well, since we won't be needing any hunting gear in a few years, can I have your calls?

Nope. I'll need 'em in the state I'm relocating to.



I recommend Alabama. It's a State rated so poorly that it's the rare opportunity for you to make two states better when you leave California.

Shortsighted as usual, just like the rest of your leftist cult members. We'll see how much you all complain when the mass exodus of conservative tax payers who contribute millions of tax dollars into the CA coffers, not to mention jobs as a result of their businesses, results in escalating taxes for all you left-wing socialists who remain.
Just an FYI for you--CA ranks solidly in the bottom 5 this year after taking top honors as the WORST state to live fro the previous two years(the remaining top 5 are also heavily Democratic states). Alabama solidly in the middle. Guess that shoots that argument out the window. Incidentally, most of the states in the top ten BEST are heavily Conservative and exist on well-run economies with low taxes and budget surpluses. Hmmm, wonder what that would be like? Won't be much time to enjoy the mild weather when you have to work twice as much to pay Jerry and still have enough to support your family with the higher CA prices and failing economy. Oh wait, I forgot. CA won't have mild weather anymore. Global warming will turn it into an oven.
Mallards Only
hunter
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:49 pm
Location: Chico, CA

Re: President of our F&G Commission – Legal Hunting and Poac

Postby Mallards Only » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:07 am

Not soon enough, trust me. Until then, I'll have amuse myself by tormenting jackwagons like you.
Mallards Only
hunter
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:49 pm
Location: Chico, CA

Re: President of our F&G Commission – Legal Hunting and Poac

Postby slowshooter » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:04 pm

Mallards Only wrote:Shortsighted as usual, just like the rest of your leftist cult members. We'll see how much you all complain when the mass exodus of conservative tax payers who contribute millions of tax dollars into the CA coffers, not to mention jobs as a result of their businesses, results in escalating taxes for all you left-wing socialists who remain.


I would gladly pay more taxes to get rid of under performing, conservatives like you and Butta, that milk the welfare system. But if you guys left I wouldn't have to do so. Because all the money you leech will go back into the coffers. Instant balanced budget and all you have to do is move.

Just an FYI for you--CA ranks solidly in the bottom 5 this year after taking top honors as the WORST state to live fro the previous two years(the remaining top 5 are also heavily Democratic states).

http://livability.com/top-100-best-places-to-live
California at the top baby!

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2012-09-26/san-francisco-is-americas-best-city-in-2012
San Francisco at the top baby!

It appears those don't match up the results you plucked from "Sarah Palin's Guide to Where People can Build a Bunker in the United States to Hide from Roaming Gangs of Liberal Youth that Might be Darkies."
Alabama solidly in the middle. Guess that shoots that argument out the window. Incidentally, most of the states in the top ten BEST are heavily Conservative and exist on well-run economies with low taxes and budget surpluses. Hmmm, wonder what that would be like? Won't be much time to enjoy the mild weather when you have to work twice as much to pay Jerry and still have enough to support your family with the higher CA prices and failing economy. Oh wait, I forgot. CA won't have mild weather anymore. Global warming will turn it into an oven.


LOL! Please see yourself to the exit as soon as possible. The only reason you are still here is because you haven't figured out how to hide your entire move as a business expense and put it on the taxpayer dime. Ya moochaaaa! :lol3:
All this for a bowl of borscht.
User avatar
slowshooter
hunter
 
Posts: 9011
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:44 pm
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: President of our F&G Commission – Legal Hunting and Poac

Postby Tommyo » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:07 pm

you mean the budget is NOT balanced? :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
Find a way when there is no way.
Tommyo
hunter
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:46 pm

Re: President of our F&G Commission – Legal Hunting and Poac

Postby slowshooter » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:13 pm

Tommyo wrote:you mean the budget is NOT balanced? :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:


Never will be as long as we waste money on businesses that don't need price support. The market punishes bad management.
All this for a bowl of borscht.
User avatar
slowshooter
hunter
 
Posts: 9011
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:44 pm
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: President of our F&G Commission – Legal Hunting and Poac

Postby Nabs » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:37 pm

Never will, when our gubment spends more than they collect. A liberal says in order to balance a budget, that more taxes must be collected. A Conservative says in order to balance a budget, that spending must be reduced.

The truth like most things is somewhere in the middle.

And before we go off on the subsidy BS, I will point out that our state is in a deficit budget and does not subsidize farming.
User avatar
Nabs
hunter
 
Posts: 735
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:35 pm

Re: President of our F&G Commission – Legal Hunting and Poac

Postby slowshooter » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:16 pm

Nabs wrote:Never will, when our gubment spends more than they collect. A liberal says in order to balance a budget, that more taxes must be collected. A Conservative says in order to balance a budget, that spending must be reduced.

The truth like most things is somewhere in the middle.

And before we go off on the subsidy BS, I will point out that our state is in a deficit budget and does not subsidize farming.


This liberal knows that a balanced budget is a fools errand. The key to a manageable budget is good governance - which is why the Republicans were driven out of Sacramento with willow switches and red marks all over their butts.
All this for a bowl of borscht.
User avatar
slowshooter
hunter
 
Posts: 9011
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:44 pm
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: President of our F&G Commission – Legal Hunting and Poac

Postby Tommyo » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:18 pm

Back to the topic at hand. This Sutton guy does not offer an authentic retraction of his poisonous statement about the DFG Commission. He needs to be relieved of his role as President of the DFG Commission. The fish rots from the head down - and presently!
Find a way when there is no way.
Tommyo
hunter
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:46 pm

Re: President of our F&G Commission – Legal Hunting and Poac

Postby Tommyo » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:56 pm

Sutton must be an anarchist to espouse the views set forth in his comments. His statements undermine faith in government and the commision process at the state level. This is political terrorism that must be eliminated.
Find a way when there is no way.
Tommyo
hunter
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:46 pm

Re: President of our F&G Commission – Legal Hunting and Poac

Postby slowshooter » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:06 pm

Tommyo wrote:Sutton must be an anarchist to espouse the views set forth in his comments. His statements undermine faith in government and the commision process at the state level. This is political terrorism that must be eliminated.



Just a nudge... Talking about anarchy and terrorism in your letter to the Governor is going to get your letter ignored. Remember, you aren't yelling at the TV screen in your living room because FOX just told you that Hillary is definitely going to run.

If you are being offensive your compliant will go right into the nutbag tray and will be ignored.

Be polite, clear and firm in conviction. If you can't do that without vomiting all over the screen and yourself, have a friend with a level head help you draft something up. Not kidding.
All this for a bowl of borscht.
User avatar
slowshooter
hunter
 
Posts: 9011
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:44 pm
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: President of our F&G Commission – Legal Hunting and Poac

Postby Tommyo » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:45 pm

I was just thinking of Hillary whenthe country gold played "Til I make it on my Own" by Tammy Wynette - not.

Thanks for your free advice. Yet I know who I am writing to and how to compose a letter....and have done so likely longer than you have been able to pee straight.
Find a way when there is no way.
Tommyo
hunter
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:46 pm

Re: President of our F&G Commission – Legal Hunting and Poac

Postby slowshooter » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:00 pm

Tommyo wrote:I was just thinking of Hillary whenthe country gold played "Til I make it on my Own" by Tammy Wynette - not.

Thanks for your free advice. Yet I know who I am writing to and how to compose a letter....and have done so likely longer than you have been able to pee straight.



You're just mad because I can still pee in an arc. :lol3: :lol3:

Edit: awp! Hit submit by accident. Look, you overly sensitive old guy that clearly is reactionary... Lot's of youngsters don't have your experience and some might take your words, use them and just go barf on the Guv. Quit making every statement completely about you and your life will get better and your blood pressure will go down.

Also, you'll have time to go change the oil on your umbrage engine. It keeps overheating so you should check the radiator as well. :hammer: :smile: :smile:
All this for a bowl of borscht.
User avatar
slowshooter
hunter
 
Posts: 9011
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:44 pm
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: President of our F&G Commission – Legal Hunting and Poac

Postby Tommyo » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:22 am

Rather than worry about me - you should worry about the subversive effect of rogue public servants. They are laughing at you. :yes: :yes:
Find a way when there is no way.
Tommyo
hunter
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:46 pm

Re: President of our F&G Commission – Legal Hunting and Poac

Postby slowshooter » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:24 pm

And I don't mind a bit. :smile:

Seriously though. I'm trying to figure out who I know that hasn't written. We need to bury the Gov's office in paper and calls.

This guy really has to go.
Last edited by slowshooter on Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All this for a bowl of borscht.
User avatar
slowshooter
hunter
 
Posts: 9011
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:44 pm
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: President of our F&G Commission – Legal Hunting and Poac

Postby Nabs » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:42 pm

Gubner Moonbeam appointed him to do what he told him to do. Why do you think DFG was change to DFW, because you hunt game and observe wildlife.
User avatar
Nabs
hunter
 
Posts: 735
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:35 pm

Re: President of our F&G Commission – Legal Hunting and Poac

Postby Nabs » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:44 pm

And yes I wrote a letter (paper) and mailed it, and sent Emails as well.
User avatar
Nabs
hunter
 
Posts: 735
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:35 pm

Re: President of our F&G Commission – Legal Hunting and Poac

Postby slowshooter » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:16 pm

Nabs wrote:And yes I wrote a letter (paper) and mailed it, and sent Emails as well.


Awesome Nabs! :thumbsup:
All this for a bowl of borscht.
User avatar
slowshooter
hunter
 
Posts: 9011
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:44 pm
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: President of our F&G Commission – Legal Hunting and Poac

Postby friedcoot » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:30 pm

In an apology letter from Sutton, he stated " As someone who has hunted and fished most of my life...." I would like to actually see proof that he even purchased hunting licenses within the last decade. Maybe he tried it once after a Boy Scout merit badge hunter safety class. Then again, maybe he is FOS. For all we know, a Monica Lewinsky type working for the humane society convinced him how to vote or take a side.
User avatar
friedcoot
hunter
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 12:10 am
Location: Behind a laptop

Re: President of our F&G Commission – Legal Hunting and Poac

Postby Tommyo » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:41 pm

I have addressed my letter to each member of the F&G Commission and copy to Gov. Brown requesting to can this guy.
Find a way when there is no way.
Tommyo
hunter
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:46 pm

Re: President of our F&G Commission – Legal Hunting and Poac

Postby 3200 man » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:37 am

And was your lip service as rewarding as mine , Hell No !

MoonBeam won't let him go as Big city folks love the way he talks but , with this years elections at stake , maybe so ?

OR , a large drop in hunting license sales , would convince Old double talker to clean house ?

The lower ranks of F & G are doing their best to keep their jobs , by not saying nut'n......to Bad !
3200 man
hunter
 
Posts: 2817
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:30 am

Re: President of our F&G Commission – Legal Hunting and Poac

Postby friedcoot » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:06 am

Nabs wrote:And before we go off on the subsidy BS, I will point out that our state does not subsidize farming.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And the Williamson act is not a subsidy?
http://www.conservation.ca.gov/dlrp/lca ... Index.aspx

Or, the cost of discounted water compared to residential and industrial use is not a subsidy?

Or, tax reduced free fuel is not a subsidy?

http://www.sco.ca.gov/ardtax_gastax_faq_gen.html
User avatar
friedcoot
hunter
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 12:10 am
Location: Behind a laptop

Re: President of our F&G Commission – Legal Hunting and Poac

Postby clampdaddy » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:35 am

I can see both sides of the argument but if you think about it, what industry doesn't get a break on job material expenses? I know that when I take my truck in for a repair, the shop isn't paying the price I would pay if I bought the same parts at retail price, and that the mechanic who does the work probably got a write off for the tools he used to do the job, and the accountant he used probably got a write off for the computer he used to get his information in order, and his boss probably got a write off for the suits he wears and the meals he eats at fancy restaurants when conducting business, etc, etc.......
User avatar
clampdaddy
hunter
 
Posts: 3626
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Where spoonies go to die

Re: President of our F&G Commission – Legal Hunting and Poac

Postby Mallards Only » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:46 pm

friedcoot wrote:
Nabs wrote:And before we go off on the subsidy BS, I will point out that our state does not subsidize farming.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And the Williamson act is not a subsidy?
http://www.conservation.ca.gov/dlrp/lca ... Index.aspx

Or, the cost of discounted water compared to residential and industrial use is not a subsidy?

Or, tax reduced free fuel is not a subsidy?

http://www.sco.ca.gov/ardtax_gastax_faq_gen.html

The state has not been funding the Williamson Act for over 5 years. Therefore, there is no "subsidy" there. Even if there was, why should someone who owns 500 ac pay the same percentage of taxes on that property as someone who lives in the city? They don't utilize all the city/state services that property taxes are designed to fund.
There also is no such thing as "discounted" water. The water that farmers receive is unrefined. When residential and industrial users pay more for water, they are paying for the treatments and refinements to make it usable and potable. You want to drink irrigation water? Go ahead.
And finally, taxes placed on fuel are to maintain roads, etc. Why should farmers pay a surcharge on fuel to maintain roads when their equipment never sees the pavement?
Mallards Only
hunter
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:49 pm
Location: Chico, CA

Re: President of our F&G Commission – Legal Hunting and Poac

Postby slowshooter » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:26 pm

Mallards Only wrote:
friedcoot wrote:
Nabs wrote:And before we go off on the subsidy BS, I will point out that our state does not subsidize farming.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And the Williamson act is not a subsidy?
http://www.conservation.ca.gov/dlrp/lca ... Index.aspx

Or, the cost of discounted water compared to residential and industrial use is not a subsidy?

Or, tax reduced free fuel is not a subsidy?

http://www.sco.ca.gov/ardtax_gastax_faq_gen.html

The state has not been funding the Williamson Act for over 5 years. Therefore, there is no "subsidy" there. Even if there was, why should someone who owns 500 ac pay the same percentage of taxes on that property as someone who lives in the city? They don't utilize all the city/state services that property taxes are designed to fund.
There also is no such thing as "discounted" water. The water that farmers receive is unrefined. When residential and industrial users pay more for water, they are paying for the treatments and refinements to make it usable and potable. You want to drink irrigation water? Go ahead.
And finally, taxes placed on fuel are to maintain roads, etc. Why should farmers pay a surcharge on fuel to maintain roads when their equipment never sees the pavement?


Using your own logic, taxpayers aren't using your equipment or land to profit. Why should they fund you?

You make yourself the victim while you step on the throat of those in genuine need. How despicable it that?
All this for a bowl of borscht.
User avatar
slowshooter
hunter
 
Posts: 9011
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:44 pm
Location: San Jose, CA

PreviousNext

Return to California Duck Hunting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Winemaker and 20 guests