President of our F&G Commission – Legal Hunting and Poaching

Duck hunting in California topics include: California duck hunting trips, the past hunting seasons, and share information about California duck hunting guides.

Moderators: #1wingnut, PinTeal, finsnfeathershunter, duckman2000

Re: President of our F&G Commission – Legal Hunting and Poac

Postby DuckFan » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:27 am

The next Commission Business Meeting is:

April 16, 2014. Wednesday
Commission Meeting
Crowne Plaza Ventura Beach Hotel
450 E. Harbor Blvd.
Ventura, CA

I wish I could make that date and be at that meeting. It would be a great time to address this issue in front of the commission during the public input section of the meeting. Even though the commission will not respond - since it is not an agenized issue, it would be nice to address this subject live...right there at the meeting. Might get picked up by some news organizations too?

No apology ever received. I for one am still 'beefed' that he thinks I misunderstood his words.

I wonder if Bill Karr, Sep, or any Hunt/Fish Organizations will attend and bring it up? Give him the opportiunity to publically 'clarify' his 'statement'
Proud Life Member - CWA
Member - Delta Waterfowl
Member - Ducks Unlimited
DuckFan
hunter

Postby nut4duck » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:25 pm

DuckFan wrote:The next Commission Business Meeting is:

April 16, 2014. Wednesday
Commission Meeting
Crowne Plaza Ventura Beach Hotel
450 E. Harbor Blvd.
Ventura, CA

I wish I could make that date and be at that meeting. It would be a great time to address this issue in front of the commission during the public input section of the meeting. Even though the commission will not respond - since it is not an agenized issue, it would be nice to address this subject live...right there at the meeting. Might get picked up by some news organizations too?

No apology ever received. I for one am still 'beefed' that he thinks I misunderstood his words.

I wonder if Bill Karr, Sep, or any Hunt/Fish Organizations will attend and bring it up? Give him the opportiunity to publically 'clarify' his 'statement'

I think a small demonstration, or protest, (civil of course) would hopefully get more attention that the few people inside asking questions at the meeting. Maybe some news people would pick up on it.?? And maybe spread the word with more air time coverage?
nut4duck
hunter

Postby DuckFan » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:44 pm

Are you able to make it nut4duck?
Proud Life Member - CWA
Member - Delta Waterfowl
Member - Ducks Unlimited
DuckFan
hunter

Postby nut4duck » Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:22 pm

DuckFan wrote:Are you able to make it nut4duck?

Rick, as much as I, like you want to be there, work, distance and travel time will not allow. I'm hoping the guys that do show up carry our message loud and clear...

Thanks to all that are standing up and voicing our concerns... :bow: :bow:
nut4duck
hunter

Previous

Return to California Duck Hunting