WWII-Japanese Internment Camps

Duck hunting in California topics include: California duck hunting trips, the past hunting seasons, and share information about California duck hunting guides.

Moderators: #1wingnut, finsnfeathershunter, duckman2000, PinTeal

Re: WWII-Japanese Internment Camps

Postby ditchbanker » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:46 am

ohioboy wrote:....Well, I guess you are just angry for some reason. I guess you dont think I am earning my money. I do what I do because I love my job. No shame here. :hi:

Your patience and capacity for empathy is admirable...
I hope you uncovered some useful info here despite some annoyances
Thanks again for for going the extra mile for your (our) kids

:bow:
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment." - Will Rogers
ditchbanker
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:08 pm

ditchbanker wrote:
ohioboy wrote:....Well, I guess you are just angry for some reason. I guess you dont think I am earning my money. I do what I do because I love my job. No shame here. :hi:

Your patience and capacity for empathy is admirable...
I hope you uncovered some useful info here despite some annoyances
Thanks again for for going the extra mile for your (our) kids

:bow:

+ 1. Thanks Ohioboy!
All this for a bowl of borscht.
slowshooter
hunter

Postby TomKat » Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:23 am

quack-attack wrote:man this is a sad example of our little group.. BB you are an ass. Our good teacher from ohio just wanted to do some research so he could teach children. You turned it into a steaming heap. Go wallow in your own paranoid pitiful world where everyone is less than you and working against you.

I think your assessment is a bit harsh. BB has a right to an opinion. No sense slamming him because he has a different world view.

I looked at the Ohio history agenda. I wouldn't call it revisionist, but I think it leans that way a bit. It could be a generational thing, in which case BB should get a pass.

You may return to your soap boxes.
TomKat
Dorothy

Postby ohioboy » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:42 pm

Thank you terenceb for sending me some material. My students loved seeing some real stuff that was not just off of google image.

I knew that if there was someone out there, DHC would be the place to find them. (my students did crack up when I told them how how I found someone)
ohioboy
hunter

Previous

Return to California Duck Hunting