Duck Hunting Forum banner

Yellow Lab Pups Sold Out

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Spec 
#1 ·
A yellow litter born 3/5/2014 Three females and Two males. Dawn's Delta Breeze X Blackswamps Spirit of the Wild. Pedigrees are listed on huntinglabpedigree.com along with all their health clearances. Parents are excellent hunters both waterfowl and upland. The sire has two senior hunt test passes this spring so far. Pups will be raised in my home, come with a 26 month health guaranty, dewclaws removed, first shots, wormed at six months, and full AKC registration. We also introduce them to kennel, doggy door, wings (duck, pheasant,dove, and quail), and introduced to retrieving with puppy ball and bumpers. Asking $800 a pup and a $200 deposit to hold your pick. If interested please e mail me at pwebbsac@sbcglobal.net, PM, or call 916-334-1753. The pups are actually darker than the pictures show. My camera is not the greatest.

#2 ·
I am very happy with my pup though she is hard headed to some extent. She has a great nose, is fast on retrieves and getting the bird back to the blind. But she is very hard to get to release the bird when she gets in back to the blind or will drop it just out of reach and head for another bird.. The plus for her is she is making 100+yard retrieves and is marking birds very well when she has a crip in her sights she stays with it till it drops forgetting the closer birds to get it if possible. Her longest retrieve last season at 8 months old was a corner 175 to 200 yard retrieve.
I would say money well spent if you are looking for the new longer leaner looking type of labs over the old English style lab.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.