FREE HUNTING SPOTS: MANDAVILLE TIP

Duck hunting in California topics include: California duck hunting trips, the past hunting seasons, and share information about California duck hunting guides.

Moderators: #1wingnut, duckman2000, PinTeal, finsnfeathershunter

FREE HUNTING SPOTS: MANDAVILLE TIP

Postby mallard militia » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:33 pm

open blinds in the mandaville tip area. first come, first served.
mallard militia
hunter

Re: FREE HUNTING SPOTS: MANDAVILLE TIP

Postby delta85c » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:51 am

Until the owner shows up wen u are in those blinds
delta85c
hunter

Postby mallard militia » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:14 am

that is open water at mandaville tip just like the cosumnes cherry...
mallard militia
hunter

Postby deltahunter » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:12 pm

What a moron and troll
deltahunter
hunter

Postby Brewdad » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:53 pm

Way more on franks tract...... first come first serve, except much nicer blinds...... ignore the guys yelling claiming to be "owners"..... they're on drugs.
Brewdad
hunter

Postby mallard militia » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:42 pm

oh yeah franks tract is where its at...
mallard militia
hunter

Postby delta85c » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:34 pm

Do u hunt Mandeville?
delta85c
hunter

Postby mallard militia » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:53 pm

i have on several occasions. good shoot when the birds are in
mallard militia
hunter

Postby delta85c » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:09 pm

Y would u want to put other people's blinds up on the internet tgen if u ask me a little messed up
delta85c
hunter

Postby mallard militia » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:31 pm

thats public water anyone can hunt those blinds. them putting blinds their and saying the own it would be like me building a house on the freeway and saying its mine
mallard militia
hunter

Postby mallard militia » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:38 pm

thats the exact same with the river...
mallard militia
hunter

Postby delta85c » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:29 pm

Yep u must b a new hunter u take otherpeople's hard work an effort an use it for yourself most people with respect an real hunting ethics wouldn't hunt someone else's blind those guys that hunt those blinds will shoot at u or cut your blind down if you build 1 on top of them. Put your own work in kid
delta85c
hunter

Postby deltahunter » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:58 pm

Look at his name. He's probably one of those idiots with a crew that has no respect for what others have built. Sure you're within your rights to use those blinds. But that doesn't make it right. The delta is plenty big enough without having to do something stupid like that. And the to come here and encourage others to do the same just reinforces what I said on another thread. We'd all be better off if you just stayed home
deltahunter
hunter

Postby delta85c » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:04 am

Deltahunter I to agree but also a safety issue pissed off people do dumb stuff with a gun Imean look at his post free blinds thatsomeone else built im not saying Mandeville is a secret cause its not u get every tom dik an harry out there but cum on
delta85c
hunter

Postby mallard militia » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:33 am

okay first off im NOT a new hunter in that area,that is the only place i have learned to hunt when i pull up to a spot and and i have people in boats i have never seen before thatspretty irritating im jst tlling those guys where more great hunting is.i dont have a "crew" my name doesnt mean squat i just thought it was a cool name and decided to use it on this chat. juts trying to give more poeple some hunting opportunities. no one owns the blinds at mandaville the may have built them but they sure as heck dont own them.
mallard militia
hunter

Postby Freezer » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:17 pm

Some folks are a little slow to catch on. :no:
What you are doing is ignorant and unsportsman like. :fingerpt:
Last edited by Freezer on Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Freezer
hunter

Postby mallard militia » Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:51 pm

ignorant and unsportsman like? what makes you think i give a :censored: about what you say "freezer"? great name by the way :lol3:
mallard militia
hunter

Postby northvalleyhunter » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:10 am

deltahunter wrote:Look at his name. He's probably one of those idiots with a crew that has no respect for what others have built. Sure you're within your rights to use those blinds. But that doesn't make it right. The delta is plenty big enough without having to do something stupid like that. And the to come here and encourage others to do the same just reinforces what I said on another thread. We'd all be better off if you just stayed home

It always seem the people who have the blinds in the Delta are the people who say something like this.

I hunt the delta a lot and choose not to build a blind. I hunt out of a boat. Now there are a lot of times my hunting spots or places I like hunt have a huge floater in or near them that never had. I have been hunting the delta for years and cant stand when new floaters go in all my favorite hunting spots. Eventually it gets really annoying getting pushed out of spots you have hunted since a kid. You say respect for what others have built? I say have some respect or the fact its a PUBLIC area, YOU DONT OWN IT!

Here is a question for you guys that think its bad of us to hunt someone else's floater.

If I DON'T go into "someone else's blind they built" but hunt 40 yards next to it in my boat and I am there first, and then the "blind maker" gets there after I get the boat set up and put out a few decoys will he turn around and not hunt that day because he is close to me now???

HELL NO :mad: he will get into his hotel blind and continue to try and get me to leave. This is why you guys in the floaters have a bad rep and that is why I will continue to hunt in them whenever I please. IMO the state should not allow floaters anywhere besides Franks where they regulate them.

Happens daily on Sherman Island and other places on the delta.

I actually have never really had a bad run in hunting someone's floater when I choose to. I always leave it the way I found it, but then again I hunt mostly on weekdays.
northvalleyhunter
hunter

Postby Privileged hunter » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:49 am

Why do you guys even bother hunting the delta? Its only good for the first 30 min, after that they just head for the islands. Just seems like alot of Work for 1 or 2 Birds if that.
Privileged hunter
hunter

Postby deltahunter » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:27 pm

I do not have a blind out there but do some hunting on the D. There are plenty of good places to hunt without using someone's blind. The only reason anyone would use someone else's blind is because they are too lazy to do the work and find their own spot.
deltahunter
hunter

Postby duxnbass » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:21 pm

Privileged hunter wrote:Why do you guys even bother hunting the delta? Its only good for the first 30 min, after that they just head for the islands. Just seems like alot of Work for 1 or 2 Birds if that.

Yup I would much rather hunt the islands.....way more productive especially when there's corn around :thumbsup:
Take a kid hunting, the memories will last a lifetime.
duxnbass
hunter

Postby Sgtstadanko707 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:25 pm

deltahunter wrote:I do not have a blind out there but do some hunting on the D. There are plenty of good places to hunt without using someone's blind. The only reason anyone would use someone else's blind is because they are too lazy to do the work and find their own spot.

Public land / someone's blind= oxymoron

The ones that sound lazy are guys who think they can build permanent on public land and expect no one to hunt it.
I bet you there, you bet your azz I will be hunting it.
2013/2014 season
Days's in the field- 44

Number of birds- who cares.
Vegetarian is an old Indian word for " I don't hunt so good"
Sgtstadanko707
hunter

Postby mallard militia » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:56 pm

Public land / someone's blind= oxymoron

The ones that sound lazy are guys who think they can build permanent on public land and expect no one to hunt it.
I bet you there, you bet your azz I will be hunting it.[/quote]

damn straight!!!!
mallard militia
hunter

Postby delta85c » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:12 pm

In my opinion u both are a sorry excuse for hunters no respect for others hard work an effort
delta85c
hunter

Postby Sgtstadanko707 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:49 pm

delta85c wrote:In my opinion u both are a sorry excuse for hunters no respect for others hard work an effort

You do know it is against the law to put a permeant blind up on public land. It is littering and should be torn down. They are the one that are to lazy to put in the real work. You know like getting up earlier and getting to the spot first if you want it. You think because you put somthing up on public it gives you the right to say who can hunt it. Get real.
2013/2014 season
Days's in the field- 44

Number of birds- who cares.
Vegetarian is an old Indian word for " I don't hunt so good"
Sgtstadanko707
hunter

Next

Return to California Duck Hunting