FREE HUNTING SPOTS: MANDAVILLE TIP

Duck hunting in California topics include: California duck hunting trips, the past hunting seasons, and share information about California duck hunting guides.

Moderators: #1wingnut, duckman2000, PinTeal, finsnfeathershunter

Re: FREE HUNTING SPOTS: MANDAVILLE TIP

Postby quigby979 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:30 pm

I think all of you guys should hunt the delta, its where all the birds will be and don't waste your time putting in reservations at the refuges. Long lines limited quotas, reduced water. The delta is going to be hot!!!
quigby979
hunter

Postby mallard militia » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:36 pm

i was never "burned" by any one, i know people were hurting for spots and the delta will FOR SURE have water and thanks for the luck wishing delta85c cant wait to learn more of these "ethics" you talk about!
mallard militia
hunter

Postby delta85c » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:16 pm

Mallard militia I can only hope I get to meet you you are my idol u hunt off everyone else's hard work ur a freaking joke I really hope I see u in my blind or a friend of mine blind
delta85c
hunter

Postby delta greenheads » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:38 am

im a delta hunter and have hunted the delta for all my life and i will tell all u guys this. yes there are a ton of ducks in the delta but the problem is they are on the islands and are very hard to hunt on the river their are some good spots but u better get up early and u better be prepared to fight or for sure stand your ground and this is no lie.Almost all the good spots have freaking LAZYass hunters that put blinds in PUBLIC water that think they own the spot because they put a blind in their and call it their hard work.The hard work is by guys hunting out of boats doing it the right way getting up hell of early every time they want to hunt to get the spot first then have one of these jack wagons come in and say they own the spot on PUBLIC LAND. I would really like to see everyblind on the river burnt to a crisp so it is first come first serve on public land. I hope everyone goes out and buys new boat thinking they are going to smack all these birds that fly island to island their are going to be a lot of upset people because the delta is a hard place to hunt and all the good spots u will be fighting with some jackwagon like delta85c that think their hard work they did makes that spot theirs. And then u got Sherman good luck their hunt their blinds and come back to flatten tires next time u go their that place is crazy. I see some nice boats for sale after this year when all these new hunters realize the delta isn't for them
delta greenheads
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:21 am

delta85 you better not be jeremy favoloro. If i find out it's you, major stories are coming out
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:23 am

quigby979 wrote:I think all of you guys should hunt the delta, its where all the birds will be and don't waste your time putting in reservations at the refuges. Long lines limited quotas, reduced water. The delta is going to be hot!!!

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :beer:
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby delta85c » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:34 am

No im not Jeremy
delta85c
hunter

Postby AJCsurf » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:29 am

wanapasaki wrote:delta85 you better not be jeremy favoloro. If i find out it's you, major stories are coming out

like?
AJCsurf
hunter

Postby Brewdad » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:11 pm

quigby979 wrote:I think all of you guys should hunt the delta, its where all the birds will be and don't waste your time putting in reservations at the refuges. Long lines limited quotas, reduced water. The delta is going to be hot!!!

Tell me more about these reservations and some good spots at refuges. Can you build these blinds out there also to reserve your spot? Im not into getting up early so It would be nice to build a big blind for me and 5 or 6 buddies who are just learning to call snow geese. Can we leave the decoys out?
Brewdad
hunter

Postby mallard militia » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:00 pm

delta85c i hope to God see you out their and you can bet your hard earned dollar i will be out their.see you on the water.
mallard militia
hunter

Postby mallard militia » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:07 pm

delta greenheads it sure would be nice if all them blinds were burt to hell. their better be some hunters out their this year that grow a sack and do it
mallard militia
hunter

Postby mallard militia » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:12 pm

the first one i would like to see go up is fat boy nickerbackers then troys in the duck pond. get that place lookin like damn 4th of july
mallard militia
hunter

Postby delta greenheads » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:51 pm

mallard militia wrote:the first one i would like to see go up is fat boy nickerbackers then troys in the duck pond. get that place lookin like damn 4th of july
im not exactly sure who u r talking about probably no the spots I have had a couple guys piss me off and hunt their blinds even when im first one their im getting sick of this ABUSE of public land u guys think us boat hunters are lazy wrong we respect public land and get up way before u lazy blind building slobs do that's the work how hard is it to build a blind u don't have to put any work in the areas u hunt u just stake a claim like its the wild west
delta greenheads
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:05 pm

delta greenheads wrote:
mallard militia wrote:the first one i would like to see go up is fat boy nickerbackers then troys in the duck pond. get that place lookin like damn 4th of july
im not exactly sure who u r talking about probably no the spots I have had a couple guys piss me off and hunt their blinds even when im first one their im getting sick of this ABUSE of public land u guys think us boat hunters are lazy wrong we respect public land and get up way before u lazy blind building slobs do that's the work how hard is it to build a blind u don't have to put any work in the areas u hunt u just stake a claim like its the wild west

:huh:
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:16 pm

AJCsurf wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:delta85 you better not be jeremy favoloro. If i find out it's you, major stories are coming out

like?

Where do you want to start? Ripping off call makers or shooting a guys outboard because his spot on public land was taken??
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby delta85c » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:19 pm

Ive got blinds on thw delta but I also hunt out of my boat so what does that make ? Heres my issue with this thread its the fact some idiot comes on here saying blinds are free and it was their hard work that built them not malard militia a little disrespectful if u ask me its not the fact people hunt other people's blinds its been happening forever ull never stop it but dont go online being a jack ass bout it
delta85c
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:21 pm

Its public land. Someone beats you too it, go cry a river somewhere else lol
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby delta85c » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:24 pm

My point is dont go online and be a b@$&h bout it
delta85c
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:26 pm

FIFY

delta85c wrote:My point is dont go online and be a :censored: bout it
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby delta85c » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:30 pm

Thank you lol
delta85c
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:33 pm

:lol3:
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby das mudhen » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:35 pm

What blind?...
"Lighten up Francis"

Sgt. Hulka
das mudhen
hunter

Postby mallard militia » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:10 pm

delta85c that is some mighty fine advise bud thanks for your opinion. thats what this website is for, duck hunters to post their opinions on stuff. IN MY OPINION those delta blinds are free to the public! why else would you build a blind on public water if you didnt want people to hunt them?
mallard militia
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:23 pm

mallard militia wrote:delta85c that is some mighty fine advise bud thanks for your opinion. thats what this website is for, duck hunters to post their opinions on stuff. IN MY OPINION those delta blinds are free to the public! why else would you build a blind on public water if you didnt want people to hunt them?

:hammer:
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby delta85c » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:02 am

Seems to me u must be a huge duck dynasty fan u dont poutvin your own work get off your lazy fat butt and build your own blind you ride everyone else's coat tails you're just like the fishermen who don't know were to fish or how you just fallow the charter boats
delta85c
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to California Duck Hunting