did i mention their are open blinds at mandaville tip?

Duck hunting in California topics include: California duck hunting trips, the past hunting seasons, and share information about California duck hunting guides.

Moderators: #1wingnut, finsnfeathershunter, duckman2000, PinTeal

did i mention their are open blinds at mandaville tip?

Postby mallard militia » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:48 am

any one can hunt the blinds in the mandaville area. take a ride out their, their sure are some nice blinds :thumbsup:
mallard militia
hunter

Re: did i mention their are open blinds at mandaville tip?

Postby Brewdad » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:16 am

dont forget all the blinds in the consumnes....... tons of em. Just look for the mallard pouring in. Mostly when it floods. Bring your own lifeboat.
Brewdad
hunter

Postby mallard militia » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:26 am

i dont know of blinds in the cosumnes but madaville and franks tract has a few
mallard militia
hunter

Postby 3200 man » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:08 pm

See , that's what I'm talking about , there are plenty of paces to hunt in the Delta !
3200 man
hunter

Postby ducslayer » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:04 pm

The blinds in Franks Tract are registered with the state and are not public also if you are not in one of those blinds you can not hunt in franks tract!
ducslayer
hunter

Postby mallard militia » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:32 pm

welllll you can hunt their just at your own risk then.
mallard militia
hunter

Postby Freezer » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:31 pm

No! You can't! It's called tresspassing and you will be fined.
Freezer
hunter

Postby mallard militia » Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:49 pm

how does the state own those blinds???
mallard militia
hunter

Postby delta85c » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:34 pm

The state doesn't own them the guys that hunt in them u have to apply for spots out there threw the state an if you're caught in someone else's blind u will b arrested by the sheriff's that patrol franks tract about every week
delta85c
hunter

Postby Brewdad » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:24 pm

delta85c wrote:The state doesn't own them the guys that hunt in them u have to apply for spots out there threw the state an if you're caught in someone else's blind u will b arrested by the sheriff's that patrol franks tract about every week

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
Brewdad
hunter

Postby friedcoot » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:37 pm

Why would you want to "burn" someones hunting spot. In the old days, guys like you were saran wrapped naked under the light pole at the boat ramp. A modern day form of Tar and Feather. Your lucky most Delta Hunters are a civilized lot and only rarely partake in the use of meth.
friedcoot
hunter

Postby riverhunter3 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:52 am

On opening day 3 years ago we were checked by the warrdens.We were in the delta so I asked him what is the deal with all the buillt blinds in this areas ,so many of the good ponds are occupied with blinds are they private or open to hunters, I was under the understanding that the area was for public use.
Wardens responce. all areas in the delta {exception franks track.} are for all hunters if you chose to use a blind you have the right to.No one has the right to claim the area as there own.blind or no blind.If that person who did build the blind show up and
gives you a hard time please call him he would be happy to issue a cition. :beer:
riverhunter3
hunter

Postby 3200 man » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:49 am

With all the Blinds built in the Delta you still have to know where the birds are so , with some Scouting around , you can
find a spot ! If you get beat to the spot ( don'y worry ) , just down-wind them and you'll have a Great Day ! Birds will be a
little higher -up so , take plenty of shells and keep shooting !

It always nice to help a new comer to the Delta ! :thumbsup:

The Land of the Free Roam ! :yes: AND , remember the old saying......Pass it ON !
3200 man
hunter

Postby Shouldbeaguide » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:36 pm

Not worried about any of this bogus stuff at all. Me and the crew have 3 countem 3!! Floaters now ready to wack and pound the blue bills and nuggets all thru the delta. One way of keeping guys out is we actually put car alarms in these bad boys.. Anybody gets in and whammo an air raid siren at 10k decibels goes off.. For hours...
We also post big signs around our big rigs..keep the H out..
Seems to work well.

Hot cupping action right around the corner boys!!

Green means go!

Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva of the Wing Set Mulisha Crew

I think we are gonna have to pull your birds dudes..

Refuge regulators

Certified gigolo of waterfowl
Shouldbeaguide
hunter

Postby Tu_Stultus_Es » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:11 pm

mallard militia wrote:any one can hunt the blinds in the mandaville area. take a ride out their, their sure are some nice blinds :thumbsup:

I think you mean "anyone" and "there" not "any one" and "their". I understand abbreviations and can read past missing punctuation, lack of capitals and even misspelling or unintended auto-corrects. However, proper word usage is important. It is how we communicate, and like it or not, we are all judged by the words we use.
Last edited by Tu_Stultus_Es on Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tu_Stultus_Es
Newb

Postby 916wfhunter » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:52 pm

Tu_Stultus_Es wrote:
mallard militia wrote:any one can hunt the blinds in the mandaville area. take a ride out their, their sure are some nice blinds :thumbsup:

I think you mean "anyone" and "there" not "any one" and "their". I understand abbreviations and can read past missing punctuation, lack of capitals and even misspelling or unintended auto-corrects. However, proper word usage is important. It is how we communicate, and like it or not, we are all judge by the words we use.

welcome btw, and I think you meant judged? :hi:
916wfhunter
hunter

Postby Tu_Stultus_Es » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:14 pm

Thanks. A little proof reading wouldn't hurt. :oops:

Evan the gramar polize make mitakes ounce in a wyle. :tongue:
Tu_Stultus_Es
Newb

Postby QH's Paw » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:22 am

Tu_Stultus_Es wrote:

I think you mean "anyone" and "there" not "any one" and "their". I understand abbreviations and can read past missing punctuation, lack of capitals and even misspelling or unintended auto-corrects. However, proper word usage is important. It is how we communicate, and like it or not, we are all judged by the words we use.

You're mistaken, he really means any one, as in the singular, as in not some dumbaZZ crew of shouldn'tofbeenabonafideloser.
As for judgements, some of us are hunters. We're here to kill, pretty simple, regardless of the spelling or grammar.
See ya in the delta, I gotta go camp on a grass hut, season's only a month away. :hi:
Save a Salmonid, shoot a sawbill
QH's Paw
hunter

Postby 3200 man » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:19 am

QH's Paw wrote:
Tu_Stultus_Es wrote:

You're mistaken, he really means any one, as in the singular, as in not some dumbaZZ crew of shouldn'tofbeenabonafideloser.
As for judgements, some of us are hunters. We're here to kill, pretty simple, regardless of the spelling or grammar.
See ya in the delta, I gotta go camp on a grass hut, season's only a month away. :hi:

As you see , Mike knows the game !

Is the Big C mean , The Couch ? :lol3: I don't think so ! :no: :thumbsup:
3200 man
hunter

Postby Shouldbeaguide » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:05 pm

QH's Paw wrote:
Tu_Stultus_Es wrote:

Hey bra.. I hope you weren't directing that game at me.. Anywho.. Warchild and I shot 28 grey rockets this morn . Little dissapointed since we were two short but oh well can't be a hero everyday right? Bro we are gonna do some scouting here soon if you want to meet up for a steak dinner and trade info all in bro!!

Green means go!

Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva of the Wing Set Mulisha Crew

I think we are gonna have to pull your birds dudes..

Refuge regulators

Certified gigolo of waterfowl
Shouldbeaguide
hunter

Postby Kali_diver » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:54 pm

I'm still trying to figure out what a waterfowl crew is? Care to elaborate?
Kali_diver
hunter

Postby Sgtstadanko707 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:06 pm

Kali_diver wrote:I'm still trying to figure out what a waterfowl crew is? Care to elaborate?

Don't feed the troll. Just block him and you won't see the nonsense.
I thaught the mods banned him and closed this same thread.
Oh wait. There are none in the ca forums.
2013/2014 season
Days's in the field- 44

Number of birds- who cares.
Vegetarian is an old Indian word for " I don't hunt so good"
Sgtstadanko707
hunter

Postby Bootlipkiller » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:40 pm

Sgtstadanko707 wrote:
Kali_diver wrote:I'm still trying to figure out what a waterfowl crew is? Care to elaborate?

Or you could just lighten up and laugh at this guy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
join the Coot Crusaders!!!
Bootlipkiller
hunter

Postby AKPirate » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:11 am

Bootlipkiller wrote:
Sgtstadanko707 wrote:

Or you could just lighten up and laugh at this guy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shut it Boot, this is serious.
AKPirate
hunter

Postby QH's Paw » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:26 am

3200 man wrote:
QH's Paw wrote:
Tu_Stultus_Es wrote:

As you see , Mike knows the game !

Is the Big C mean , The Couch ? :lol3: I don't think so ! :no: :thumbsup:

Hey Larry,
you find a low spot that holds water to tide you over for this madness that's a comin'?
I'll be passing through your way in December and again in January. We're gonna do a road trip all the way to Arkansas if everything works out alright. By the end of season, I'll be holding licenses from 6-7 states. Should be epic as the young "crews" say. :beer: :beer:
Save a Salmonid, shoot a sawbill
QH's Paw
hunter

Next

Return to California Duck Hunting