colorado hunting partner???

If you are looking for the best duck hunting in Colorado, this is the place.

Moderator: dukhnter7

colorado hunting partner???

Postby COduckhntr » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:22 pm

so i am kinda new to duck hunting.. mostly hunted divers in TN and some woodies and puddles when i was younger in NC looking for a hunting buddy who might like to join me on some hunts... i have a pretty good spot that should be pretty good for the first part of the season.... just over an hour north of the springs...

need help with laying out spreads, calling, and so on.

reply if you would like to maybe get together

flooded field half tiled half wheat.... so let me know

holding about 300 ducks right now
Attachments
P9180046 (1632 x 1224).jpg
Papachessie wrote:
kms399 wrote:that would be a seagull

:lol3: Maybe I am that dumb, but it looks awfully fat like a goose.

"DISPOSABLE HERO"
COduckhntr
hunter

Re: colorado hunting partner???

Postby Brassda1 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:56 pm

Hey,
I've been searching through these forums to find a hunting partner. I grew up duck hunting in MN and moved out here to go to college, while I was in college I didn't hunt at all, now that I am out of school I am going to give this year a shot and I was hoping to find someone to go out with. I have a dozen decoys, and a few spots in mind. Where are you located? Where's this spot you have scoped out?
Brassda1
Newb

Postby COduckhntr » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:02 pm

i am down in colorado springs... the place that i am going to hunt is just south of strasburg, co ( about 45 west of denver) dont know how good it is going to be but i am going to try.... where abouts are you??? where were you thinking about going I know a few other spots but they are public... this one is private.... just me and who ever I bring.... :biggrin:
Papachessie wrote:

"DISPOSABLE HERO"
COduckhntr
hunter

Postby SmokesomeQuack » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:11 pm

Hey man, My name is Richard I am 22 I am from North Dakota but have lived in Co long enough I dont have an accent anymore. I am pretty big into duck hunting but it has been about 2 seasons since I have gone out with a fairly serious intention but, I know the basic stuff and I am sure we could figure some stuff out together to.... but I am very serious about safety now I am no law man when it comes to that stuff but I appreciate someone who is safe, I have a 1yr old yellow lab named morgan this will be her first season out but I know she can hunt.. I took her up grouse hunting during archery elk.. but I live up in littleton,, I am a little redneck I suppose but not so much its disgustiong haha I like to hunt a lot I just dont have a lot of friends that are big into bird hunting, I have been hunting sionce I was about 11 so a good 10 years now if your interested or think maybe we could be hunting buddies let me know and if not thats cool to
SmokesomeQuack
hunter

Postby COduckhntr » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:22 pm

smoke some quack.... pm me you number..opening weekend goes to my wife...after that we can get together
Papachessie wrote:

"DISPOSABLE HERO"
COduckhntr
hunter

Postby wesmccann » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:01 pm

Been around CO for about a year - missed all of last season. :sad: Very interested in finding people to hunt with here, experience and local knowledge isn't a big deal, it can be figured out - half the fun. I've been a gulf and east coast hunter most of my life with some experience in most species of waterfowl. Have dekes and kayak. Happen to be Navy, so an USAF, USA and USN hunt sounds like a lot of fun.
wesmccann
Newb

Return to Colorado Duck Hunting