Needing Help

If you are looking for the best duck hunting in Colorado, this is the place.

Moderator: dukhnter7

Needing Help

Postby coker » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:08 pm

Hello all,
I have a job opportunity in Aurora,CO and needed some info on the area. The job opportunity is still uncertain but I want to be prepared. Does anyone have any advice on nice areas to live,(within 30-45min of Aurora), school districts, areas to stay away from, etc. I am currently living in Nashville, TN and would appreciate any advice that would be helpful.
coker
Newb

Re: Needing Help

Postby dukhnter7 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:24 pm

Look in the Henderson/Brighton area. It is an area that is really growing and much cheaper than other new areas. It's north and west of Aurora but you can jump on E-470 and be out there in 15-20 minutes depnding on where. Also easy to get to the ne part of the state to for great hunting. Good luck!
dukhnter7
State Moderator

Postby coker » Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:48 am

Thanks Dukhntr7,
They wont be making a decision until 1st or 2nd week of january. I will just have to wait until then.
Merry Christmas to everyone and I hope Santa was good to all of yall.

Big cold front moving through today and tomorrow. Rain and wind for us in TN but the snow is everywhere North. Hopefully the ducks will fly south.

Good Luck

Coker
coker
Newb

Postby canbakchaser » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:39 pm

come to colorado brighton isnt bad or erie but the birds get here early in the season and stay till april
Special Thanks to Autumn Wings Decoys for donating the 2011-2012 Central Flyway Rambler.
canbakchaser
hunter

Return to Colorado Duck Hunting