Looking for 2010 land permission or lease

If you are looking for the best duck hunting in Colorado, this is the place.

Moderator: dukhnter7

Looking for 2010 land permission or lease

Postby DRHunter » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:24 am

Would like to go in on or lease a corn field for this season. Looking somewhere between Denver on up past Fort collins. Have plenty of duck and goose decoys. I dont need a pit if it is not allowed on the field. Hunted out of ground blinds my whole life in the pot hole county. Alway willing to join a group of guys that might need another person in their lease. Also willing to help a farmer out to hunt a few times during the year. Also willing to help get young adults out in the field. If I can help, join or lease any land anyone might know of would be great.

Thanks
Good Day and Good Huntin to You!
DRHunter
hunter

Re: Looking for 2010 land permission or lease

Postby DRHunter » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:24 am

Man this state is tough.. surprised.. Never had to work so hard in the 4 other states I have hunted in.
Good Day and Good Huntin to You!
DRHunter
hunter

Postby canbakchaser » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:14 pm

sorry cant help ya but i know youll be GREEN with envy when i tell you i have access to a private duck blind on the platte :biggrin:
Special Thanks to Autumn Wings Decoys for donating the 2011-2012 Central Flyway Rambler.
canbakchaser
hunter

Postby brownb6483 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:28 am

Check out http://www.colder-weather.com they have leases available just north of Denver - Longmont exit with 4 lakes on the property and several duck blinds. The owner's email is austin@colder-weather.com - give Austin a call or send him an email. I'm sure he would love to have you come out and visit the property.
brownb6483
Newb

Return to Colorado Duck Hunting