Need a photographer, duck dog, or a hunting buddy?

If you are looking for the best duck hunting in Colorado, this is the place.

Moderator: dukhnter7

Need a photographer, duck dog, or a hunting buddy?

Postby osuducker » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:07 pm

Hey guys and gals. I'm a 25 year old guy moving to Fort Collins in early August. Simply put, I'm looking to get plugged in with a good group of hunting buddies. As the title mentions, I'm a pro photographer, a die hard hunter, and have a 9 year old master hunter lab.

I would love to go grab a beer sometime and when the season comes, get down to business. If you want to see some example pics of what I can do, please click http://joshneilphotography.com/flaunt/#/set/489b/the-brownlees/
The password is just 1234. At this point, I'll do the photos for free if it means I can get my dog on some good hunts. He's getting old (9), but still runs like a pup. I'm moving from a place where we shoot 700-1000 birds every year, and am not excited about letting his last years go to waste. PM me!

Thanks

Josh
osuducker
hunter

Re: Need a photographer, duck dog, or a hunting buddy?

Postby a66876687 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:10 pm

Hey Josh,
I know this is not the reply you were looking for but it never hurts to ask. My hunting buddy just moved to Fort Collins last week. He is my son. He is 19 yrs. old and will be out there for the next 6months or so working in a restaurant that we are considering opening in South Carolina where we live. I may be out there a few times during season but am looking for opportunities for him to hook up with people to hunt. So as you are shopping for places to hunt if you need a partner to possibly lease a place I would appreciate you giving my son, Curtis, consideration.

Thanks
Joe
a66876687
Newb

Postby chiefbadger » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:48 pm

Do you have video capabilities and experience too? My guess is you are a SD man? Looks like the right terrain for those large honkers in the photo's. Might be interested in talking to you about your photography services more. Are you available for a work in the fall or stuck in a M-Friday job?
chiefbadger
hunter

Postby xfps » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:53 pm

Coming from WA to CO for waterfowl..........good luck. Ever get to SD look me up.
xfps
hunter

Return to Colorado Duck Hunting