Looking for a Hunting Partner

If you are looking for the best duck hunting in Colorado, this is the place.

Moderator: dukhnter7

Looking for a Hunting Partner

Postby drakesmoker » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:33 pm

Hey all, I was a CO native before I went off to college. Sense moving back I have found that all of my spots that my dad and I had have changed hands and are no longer hunter friendly. Thank you F-ing Tree Huggers!!! Any way I recently lost my dad and am looking for some guys to hunt with. I live in the Erie area but am willing to travel. I have kind of have a hectic schedule, I work offshore on a month on month off schedule. So when I am home It is game on. I have plenty of decoys and a layout, my girl ruined my duck dog and just looking to get back in the blind. I did a lot of hunting out east while in college and just want to continue stacking ducks in CO. If anyone is ever in need of an extra gun please hit me up. I am willing to travel, I am 28 if that matters but as far as being worried about me stealing your spots, DON'T BE. I grew up with the old school hunting ethics and am just looking for some guys to enjoy the duck season with.
drakesmoker
Newb

Re: Looking for a Hunting Partner

Postby duckman27 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:03 pm

I went to High School in Erie. I'm at CSU now but if you want to hunt I would probably be able to take you out at some point during the season
duckman27
hunter

Postby kill'em21 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:21 am

hey man, I Live up in Fairplay.I'm new to CO this year I moved here from Michigan for work. I hunt up here in South Park every weekend. I don't know the front range much but I've got dekes and a layout blind so if you want to get together do some scouting and kill some birds I'm always up for a new hunting partner. PM me if you're interested. My schedual is pretty stable. I work 4-10's Mon-thur and then I'm off Fri-sun. however a day off in the middle of the week isn't always out of the question.
Sweetest words in the world are when 100 birds are trying to land on your face and somebody yells "KILL 'EM"

2012-13
6 bwt
3 gwt
1 wood duck
1 Gadwall
3 mallards
1 bluebill
kill'em21
hunter

Postby drakesmoker » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Thanks guys for your replies. I am currently out at work but might hit you up when I get back to CO. I will say that I am amazed with how much times have changed. You used to find all kinds of people to hunt with, now every one seems to be worried about having their spots stolen or hunted. I just love getting out with new people and killing some birds. Wish times were still like they used to be where land owners said yes 9 out of 10 times and people were more interested in enjoying the blind with anyone they could find. So again I would like to say thank you for your replies. Miss the good old days!!
drakesmoker
Newb

Return to Colorado Duck Hunting