Anyone want to go hunting

If you are looking for the best duck hunting in Colorado, this is the place.

Moderator: dukhnter7

Anyone want to go hunting

Postby kill'em21 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:37 pm

Hey guys,

I know I've talked to a few of you in the last few weeks about getting out for some birds. Anyways I was wondering if anyone wanted to go in on a reserved blind at one of the SWA's. Not sure which SWA yet but I'm open to suggestions. I was thinking a next weekend. so a week and a half from now. I'm just getting tired of hunting by myself. I'm up in Fairplay so I kind of want to come down to the front range maybe fort collins or greely area. I'm open to driving and splitting the gas with people. I have one layout blind and 4 dozen decoys in different species. PM me if you are interested. I just wanna hunt with some other serious waterfowl hunters.
Sweetest words in the world are when 100 birds are trying to land on your face and somebody yells "KILL 'EM"

2012-13
6 bwt
3 gwt
1 wood duck
1 Gadwall
3 mallards
1 bluebill
kill'em21
hunter

Re: Anyone want to go hunting

Postby duckman27 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:55 pm

I'll let you know when the geese get down and i'll take you out to field that we got this year that should be covered with birds

Scott
duckman27
hunter

Postby kill'em21 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:45 am

That sounds great. Keep in touch
Sweetest words in the world are when 100 birds are trying to land on your face and somebody yells "KILL 'EM"

2012-13
6 bwt
3 gwt
1 wood duck
1 Gadwall
3 mallards
1 bluebill
kill'em21
hunter

Postby Riverjumper » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:41 pm

I'd be up for something. I grew up here but got hooked on hunting in central Kansas. Looking for people to go with as well. I will be out of town that weekend, but am free all this weekend/Monday and off and on throughout the season.
Riverjumper
hunter

Postby kill'em21 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:19 pm

I have a pretty steady schedual. I typically work 4-10's and am off fri-sun. not sure about next weekend anymore due to elk hunting opportunites that just arose last night. but I'll be here the rest of the season except a week in the middle of novemeber. Goin back to MI to hunt ducks with my family back home.

2012-13
6 bwt
3 gwt
1 wood duck
1 Gadwall
3 mallards
1 bluebill
kill'em21
hunter

Postby Riverjumper » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:31 pm

Going out on Monday. Saw a lot of birds when I went out Wednesday. Should have gotten a limit in the first 10 min. But was helping another guy get his deeks out. Might head to the same area.
Riverjumper
hunter

Re:Ak river Penrose

Postby Cool kid » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:49 am

Went to check the river near the cement plant on wed. Saw nothing, the birds just havent arrived yet, Been to warm,I guess.
Usually see a few this time of year. Looking for another place.
Cool kid
Newb

Return to Colorado Duck Hunting