Hey~

If you are looking for the best duck hunting in Colorado, this is the place.

Moderator: dukhnter7

Hey~

Postby Cherokee6675 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:41 pm

What's up guys? Been trolling these forums for a while and finally decided to join up. I'm a CO native (grew up in the Springs) and am a CSU grad and live in Fort Collins. I noticed there's a lot of guys up here in NoCo, so I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm an avid hunter (especially waterfowl) and am always looking for good folks to hunt with. Ive got one real good duck/goose buddy and occasionally go with my neighbor's kids...but figured you cant know enough good folks. I have a pretty flexible work schedule...so if anyone needs a huckleberry, let me know. I'm 35, been married for 10 years and have a 2 year old son (cant wait til I can take him!). Anyways, I attached some pics from our 1st big snow last weds out by Fort Morgan on one of the SWA's. Shot our limit, froze and had had a blast! Just bought the new Beretta A400 Xtreme (love it) and loaded up on the Red heads, Gadwalls, Widgeon, and some Green wing teal. Put up a pic from the early goose season too. Supposed to snow again on weds and next weekend (11/5/11) and I will be at it for both. Let me know...or if any new folks (to hunting or to CO) want any advice on territory, I'd be glad to offer up what I've learned.

Take care, and happy to have joined up.
Attachments
photo-01.JPG
photo.JPG
goose 2.jpg
goose 2.jpg (83.38 KiB) Viewed 411 times
Last edited by Cherokee6675 on Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cherokee6675
hunter

Re: Hey~

Postby duckman27 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:40 pm

I'm a Freshman at CSU. We hunted out towards Fort Morgan this morning and all there were was Buffleheads. Welcome :welcome:
duckman27
hunter

Postby Riverjumper » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:57 pm

Welcome! I hunted a bunch out in Kansas, but grew up here. The bug got me while I was in college. We should get out sometime, right now I have just been going solo to SWAs. As soon as work slows down, I am going to work on getting some fields around here.
Riverjumper
hunter

Postby shootable Goose » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:06 pm

Welcome to the forum. I've got some access to some good feilds for geese later in the season. Message me if you wanna set up some hunts. :welcome:
Bill Herian wrote:I would rather decoy ducks, but geese, geese are another story. Jump shooting geese is like playing dodgeball with fat kids. And I love dodgeball.
shootable Goose
hunter

Postby Screech » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:16 pm

:welcome:

GO RAMS!!!
Team Mojo stats:

Ducks- 115
Geese- 1
myself- 59
Screech
hunter