Want to hunt the SLV w/ me in exchange for closer hunts?

If you are looking for the best duck hunting in Colorado, this is the place.

Moderator: dukhnter7

Want to hunt the SLV w/ me in exchange for closer hunts?

Postby kerks28 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:22 pm

So I have been duck hunting for about 7 years but most of it has been in New Mexico. Actually did pretty well down there and was looking for some similar success up in CO. I live in Denver and am willing to drive/hike to hell and gone for the potential of birds. Actually I am heading East tomorrow morning early for some ducks, but really I am posting because I am looking for some other hunters in CO that want to go out. Leave me a message or write me at skerkmans [at] gmail [dot] com or call at 3O3 921 Eight363. If you aren't annoying and have a bit of knowledge in Colorado for birds I would love to go with you.

I have a Golden Ret. that is great in the blind and which I can control very well. I have plenty of gear, I just haven't had a lot of success in CO for the 15 or hunts I have been on since I moved here. Probably because I haven't scouted enough, but owning my own company means I only have time to hunt or scout (not both) usually. On the plus side, I set my own schedule, so weekdays are as easy as weekends. Hit me up if you are interested in hunting this year at all. I am game for ducks or geese (or grouse, pheasant or quail for that matter). Plus, I have a family cabin (and my girlfriend's family also runs a B&B) in the San Luis Valley and if anyone wants, I head down there once a month or so and have a few spots that produce, plus it is an easy drive from the cabin. Just let me know in you are interested...

Plus, to sweeten the pot, I am a brewing consultant, so there are plenty of free ales and lagers to be consumed after the hunt if anyone is interested.

PS: 32 yrs old w/o kids.
Kerks28
kerks28
Newb

Re: Want to hunt the SLV w/ me in exchange for closer hunts?

Postby duckman27 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:30 pm

I could put you on the geese later in the season
duckman27
hunter

Postby kerks28 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:27 am

Sounds awesome Duckman27. Shoot me an email so we can talk.
Kerks28
kerks28
Newb

Postby mngreenheadkilla » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:42 am

kerks- I sent you an email....
mngreenheadkilla
hunter

Return to Colorado Duck Hunting