Looking for hunting partners next season

If you are looking for the best duck hunting in Colorado, this is the place.

Moderator: dukhnter7

Looking for hunting partners next season

Postby Vikingdan1960 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:29 pm

All my duck unting partners have moved. Looking for people who are serious about duck hunting who would like to share expenses and experiences hunting in Colorado Springs area, or Pueblo area. I have decoys,dogs, and a canoe. I like to bird and predator hunt as well. drop me a line here if you are an ethical hunter. I have been hunting ducks for over 30 years :thumbsup:
Vikingdan1960
Newb

Re: Looking for hunting partners next season

Postby NoobDuckHunter » Thu May 31, 2012 3:26 pm

Hello Sir, my name is Michael. I have recently got out of the military and have moved to Colorado Springs from Ft Bragg, NC. I would love to take you up on your offer. However, I am a beginner to say the least when it comes to duck hunting and novice when it comes to elk or deer. I am looking for a mentor to show me the ropes and teach me the ways of duck hunting. I have a infant son and a young daughter that I would love to pass hunting on to them. I willing to do whatever I can do to help you teach me. Gas, food, beer and being your gopher is really all I have to offer. I don't have much equipment at all but I plan on purchasing what I need as I go. Maybe you can also show what is good and bad of the industry. Again Sir I'm willing to do whatever it takes. Im a very good student and follow directions very well. Let me know if your interested or maybe you could lead me in the right direction of what I'm looking for. Thank you very much and God bless.
NoobDuckHunter
Newb

Postby Goosebuster47 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:57 am

I am also looking for a new hunting partner for southern Colorado, I am in the military and have been hunting waterfowl and upland for 14 years. I am from Colorado, northeast and travel up there to hunt often but am looking to stay around here more often. I have a very good dog, and decoys. Let me know of your interested, jared
Goosebuster47
Newb

Postby dito » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:26 am

I'm in the San Luis Valley. Got 2 dogs, goose decoys, layout blinds, and duck decoys as well as some good spots. I too lost my hunting buddies last season. If anyone is in this area and needs a hunting buddy let me know. Armando
dito
hunter

Postby smarcus3 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:09 pm

I am completely brand new to duck hunting, but have shot clay pigeons for years though not for a year or two. Looking find some hunting buddies to get into small game / duck hunting as I just moved to Pueblo. Let me know if anyone wants a noobie to tag along.
smarcus3
hunter

Postby mrhaydsgator » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:14 pm

I am in the army stationed at Fort Carson but from Minnesota where the big geese fly, I've been duck and goose hunting since I was eight, and I've been trying to find places to go hunting. I would love to go hunting with anybody anytime available.
mrhaydsgator
Newb

Postby smarcus3 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:26 pm

mrhaydsgator wrote:I am in the army stationed at Fort Carson but from Minnesota where the big geese fly, I've been duck and goose hunting since I was eight, and I've been trying to find places to go hunting. I would love to go hunting with anybody anytime available.

I know its not duck but im going dove hunting tommorow. I've never been but you're welcome to tag along.
smarcus3
hunter

Postby arduckman » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:17 pm

Howdy yall. Im also in the military and Im from AR. Ill be moving to Ft Carson this Dec. After spending 2.5 years over seas Im iching to go hunting. I to have decoys but no dog (YET). Id be glad to join in with yall once I get there. Jeff
arduckman
hunter

Return to Colorado Duck Hunting