Early Season Teal Decoys

If you are looking for the best duck hunting in Colorado, this is the place.

Moderator: dukhnter7

Early Season Teal Decoys

Postby CSUfan237 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:19 am

I just ordered these a couple of days ago. I got some GHG early season Blue wing teal decoys for teal season. I will be going for the first time so hope the hunting is good this year.

Image

Image
2013 Season totals:

Ducks- 4
Geese- 0
CSUfan237
hunter
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:38 pm


Re: Early Season Teal Decoys

Postby shootable Goose » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:25 pm

Look good! You going to csu this year?
Bill Herian wrote:I would rather decoy ducks, but geese, geese are another story. Jump shooting geese is like playing dodgeball with fat kids. And I love dodgeball.
User avatar
shootable Goose
hunter
 
Posts: 1240
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:46 am
Location: northern colorado

Re: Early Season Teal Decoys

Postby CSUfan237 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:58 pm

shootable Goose wrote:Look good! You going to csu this year?


Yeah I am
2013 Season totals:

Ducks- 4
Geese- 0
CSUfan237
hunter
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:38 pm

Re: Early Season Teal Decoys

Postby shootable Goose » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:24 pm

CSUfan237 wrote:
shootable Goose wrote:Look good! You going to csu this year?


Yeah I am

My bro will be a freshman this year at csu. I'll be there in 2 years.
If you look close enough there is some goooood goose hunting rather close to the campus :wink:
Bill Herian wrote:I would rather decoy ducks, but geese, geese are another story. Jump shooting geese is like playing dodgeball with fat kids. And I love dodgeball.
User avatar
shootable Goose
hunter
 
Posts: 1240
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:46 am
Location: northern colorado

Re: Early Season Teal Decoys

Postby CSUfan237 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:19 am

shootable Goose wrote:
CSUfan237 wrote:
shootable Goose wrote:Look good! You going to csu this year?


Yeah I am

My bro will be a freshman this year at csu. I'll be there in 2 years.
If you look close enough there is some goooood goose hunting rather close to the campus :wink:


I'll be doing most of my hunting on a private pond out in eastern CO, and we have a spot on the Arkansas river south west of the springs. I might try local around Fort Collins but im not sure yet. I'll have to see how much hunting I'll get in this year with school and work.
2013 Season totals:

Ducks- 4
Geese- 0
CSUfan237
hunter
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:38 pm


Return to Colorado Duck Hunting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests