Who wants to go hunting?

If you are looking for the best duck hunting in Colorado, this is the place.

Moderator: dukhnter7

Who wants to go hunting?

Postby kill'em21 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:07 am

So My names Adam I live in south park and I'm looking for some good guys to share a hunt with and split the gas and help with scouting etc. I come down to the front range to hunt already simply because the hunting up here in south Park is so hit or miss and we have no water this year. I've hunted out toward fort morgan before but i haven't really vistited the rest of the state. I'll be hunting down there one way or the other but it's always nice to have someone to share the work and just have fun shootin stuff with. I've got a like 8 dozen duck dekes and a few goose dekes, a 16 ft jon boat with a 22hp mud motor and a layout blind. I don't have a dog though but I've learned to do without. Anyways I dont really care where I hunt as long as theres birds which in this state birds seem to be pretty hard to find until november but i'm always up for some scouting and hunting with some good guys. I typically work 4 10's so i 've usually got fridays-sundays off every week. Hit me up if you're interested PM me or abromley39@gmail.com
Sweetest words in the world are when 100 birds are trying to land on your face and somebody yells "KILL 'EM"

2012-13
6 bwt
3 gwt
1 wood duck
1 Gadwall
3 mallards
1 bluebill
kill'em21
hunter

Re: Who wants to go hunting?

Postby arduckman » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:16 am

names Jeff, Illbe moving to Colorado Springs this Dec. I have 3 Dozen dekes and Im use to not having a dog to hunt with eather. Ill be new to that area but willing to learn how yall hunt up there.
arduckman
hunter

Return to Colorado Duck Hunting