Duck Hunting Forum banner

2012-2013 kill pics

13K views 79 replies 14 participants last post by  take'emDE 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I know there's a few other threads floating around where people are posting pics, but I figured I would create one solely for the purpose of showing off your hero pictures. Post em up!

Ill start with my first goose of the season, shot with my new gun I purchased over the summer. Also my first woodie. An immature drake.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349834844.323028.jpg

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
duckman27 said:
Hunted by myself on some private land near Johnstown this morning. Killed my 3 woodies quick and then passed on atleast a dozen more waiting on something else. 10 shots, 5 birds with 3 being clean up shots
Nice man, weren't able to get a third mallard?
I'm headed out tomorow, hopeing to get into some geese for the closer.

#15 · (Edited by Moderator)
Nice shooting guys.
I was at the farm yesterday doing some work and of course brought my gun. Managed these 2 gadwall.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350929512.145022.jpg

Attachments

#16 ·
I went out yesterday on some private land next to some public land and I missed all 4 shots I took. My brother got 1 and a friend got 1. I saw nothing but Mallards I saw over 50+ mallards were fying up and down the river. (not saying wich river lol)

Nice pair of Gadwalls shootable Goose :beer:

I feel your pain on the poor shooting TNhunter611 :crying:

#18 ·
Had my limit by 7 this morning. My buddy wasn't shooting too hot and only got two gadwall. Also shot my first 1 shot triple out of the air on the bwt. I've shot doubles with one shot a few times but pulling the trigger once and watching 3 ducks fall is pretty cool

Attachments

#20 ·
duckman27 said:
Had my limit by 7 this morning. My buddy wasn't shooting too hot and only got two gadwall. Also shot my first 1 shot triple out of the air on the bwt. I've shot doubles with one shot a few times but pulling the trigger once and watching 3 ducks fall is pretty cool
That's sweet. I've gotten a few doubles on geese. Only triple I've ever witnessed was also with geese.

#22 ·
shootable Goose said:
duckman27 said:
That's sweet. I've gotten a few doubles on geese. Only triple I've ever witnessed was also with geese.
I got 3 teal with 1 shot last teal season with the 1st shot with my new shotgun. :grooving:

#25 ·
Yeah this is a sea duck. I first thought it was a Ruddy duck but we took it to guy that was hunting down from us who got a Ruddy that morning and it was a lot bigger. He also got one as well. A pair came in and we got one and he got the other. Every year I'm seeing someone in CO take an unusual bird. I didnt think it would be my brother or someone I know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.