duckman27 wrote:Things you NEED to remember:
1) Don't shoot at a bird outside of 40 yds
2) Don't skybust. This means shooting at birds WAY high up in the air that are just flying by.
3) Don't pass shoot on public land. This means don't set up on a hillside or anything like that with the sole intention of shooting birds that are just flying by. There are guys that were there at 4AM or earlier to actually "hunt" the birds
4) MAKE sure you know how and when to call. In short, don't start screaming at every bird you see. If you can't call, don't call.
5) SET UP FURTHER AWAY THAN 100yds FROM OTHER HUNTERS IF YOU ARE ON PUBLIC LAND
I'll probably think of other things but these are just a few tips to get you started
columbineman58 wrote:Alright. sweeet thanks a bunch and sorry to be annoying but what are 2 of the best duck calls in you opinion for CO duck hunting...sorry to be annoying... just trying to soak up all the info i can get!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests