Duck Hunting Forum banner

Trip to Denver

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  AJCsurf 
#1 ·
Hey All -
I'm going to be in Denver for work at a trade show but I'll have about 4-5 hours (or more) time each day to check out the surroundings. Any recommendations on good eats, beers, bars, stuff to see etc?

thanks in advance,
AJ

Don't worry, I'll leave as much CA behind as possible.

#2 ·
Any of the bars/rest's. in LoDo (lower downtown) will do you right.
To late on the CA thing, with the influx of CA's the last 15- 20 years,Colorado is headed the same direction.

#3 ·
ColoradoGooser said:
Any of the bars/rest's. in LoDo (lower downtown) will do you right.
To late on the CA thing, with the influx of CA's the last 15- 20 years,Colorado is headed the same direction.
I've been here for a day and Denver is San Francisco's little annoying hipster brother. I am going to go see Wayne the Train at the Hi-dive while i'm here so that's good. A lot of good street performers (musicians). First 10 minutes on 16th last night a black dude in a powered wheel chair bumped me as he was driving with his crippled hand and is other hand on his iphone recording a rap free verse:
"You think i'm gon run but when I pull out my gun, popping caps just for fun...."

What the???? :fingerhead:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.