Looking for a partner in the C Springs area...

If you are looking for the best duck hunting in Colorado, this is the place.

Moderator: dukhnter7

Looking for a partner in the C Springs area...

Postby GIjake » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:59 am

I'm new to the area but have been duck hunting for 15 years. I've got my own duck/goose decoys and gear. I'm not a sky blasting or hail calling type of guy and am not looking to hunt with anyone is. I'm not looking to steal anyone's spots or anything like that. Just looking to see if anyone else wants to hunt this year and split the gas and carrying in the decoys. Got a few spots scouted out. I am lucky enough to get to do some scouting in SW CO from a helo pretty often so that maybe useful.

Good luck this season!
GIjake
hunter

Re: Looking for a partner in the C Springs area...

Postby MXXX331 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:19 am

I am interested in a hunting partner as well. I live in Boulder for about a year now, I moved here from duck hunting country....Louisiana!! I have tried hunting here with zero luck. I am willing to drive and travel just to go hunting. Please give me a shout because I would love to have a duck hunting partner. Hope to hear from you soon.
MXXX331
Newb

Postby DOC_Lidocane » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:38 pm

I also am in Colorado Springs, and am looking for a partner. My buddy got me interested in waterfowling last year but PCS'd before we could do any hunting. As a result, I have all of my personal gear (waders, jacket, etc) but I know of nowhere to go, and have nobody to go with! I don't have any decoys, but I do have a well trained Lab who has done very well on upland birds and who would love to retrieve some ducks. I would be more than happy to help drive, pitch gas money and help haul gear if anyone would like to partner up.

Mike
DOC_Lidocane
hunter

Postby GonePhishin » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:50 pm

I am new to the Denver area, have decoys, and am willing to hike and would also like a duck hunting partner. Let me know if you all still need someone to hunt with. Thanks!
GonePhishin
Newb

Postby relocatedduckman » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:37 am

I'm in the Denver area.. I too just moved here. But I've been out scouting and looking at maps a lot. Not sure if i'll be successful but i'm going to give it a try. if anyone wants to tag along. Just let me know.. Can't promise anything but fish tales!!
relocatedduckman
hunter

Postby Xrivet » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:24 pm

I will add my name to the list. I do not have a lot of duck hunting experience but I do have a strong back and a well trained lab. Traveling is not an issue and I will have some decoys soon. If interested, PM me...
Xrivet
hunter

Postby Trentlgn » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:05 am

Hey there. I am here in Colorado Springs and would love to split gas and responsibilities on some hunts. I've been duck hunting for 10 years, and really wanna get on a few trips in CO. I also have a camper! Somebody text me and let's do this. My name is Trent 817-648-8736
I am Military ten years if that helps or deters anyone wanting to partner up!
Trentlgn
Newb

Postby johnsparks91b » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:34 pm

I Just PCS'ed here and would love to duck hunt... Ive hunted duck for about 8 years in Washington state and just moved here if anyone has a open spot ill split the bill
johnsparks91b
hunter

Postby mouse737 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:45 am

Hey guys if any of you guys in co springs wanna link up im down to take guys out just shoot me a pm and we will get the ball rolling
mouse737
Newb

Postby Dr. D » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:52 pm

I'm also new to springs. Looking to go out this weekend, have dcoys, layout, blah blah blah. Nobody likes going alone, so if someone wants to give me a shout
maybe we can figure something out.

Sent from my LG-P870 using Tapatalk
Dr. D
Newb

Postby Dr. D » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:18 am

GIjake wrote:I'm new to the area but have been duck hunting for 15 years. I've got my own duck/goose decoys and gear. I'm not a sky blasting or hail calling type of guy and am not looking to hunt with anyone is. I'm not looking to steal anyone's spots or anything like that. Just looking to see if anyone else wants to hunt this year and split the gas and carrying in the decoys. Got a few spots scouted out. I am lucky enough to get to do some scouting in SW CO from a helo pretty often so that maybe useful.

Good luck this season!

I'd be interested in teaming up, message me. Have my own gear, been doing it along time

Dr. D
Newb

Postby Dr. D » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:20 am

mouse737 wrote:Hey guys if any of you guys in co springs wanna link up im down to take guys out just shoot me a pm and we will get the ball rolling

I hate going alone, you still hunting this late season?

Dr. D
Newb

Postby GIjake » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:34 am

Hey Dr. D, shot you a PM. Text me and we can try to set up a hunt..
GIjake
hunter

Postby GIjake » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:36 pm

Looking for a partner to finish out the season. I'm going to hunt Monday AM leaving out of C Springs. Anyone got an empty spot or wanna meet up?

Shoot me a PM
GIjake
hunter

Postby illbell » Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:59 am

I'd love to get out on my first hunt before the season is out. Would you care if a newbie tagged along? I'm north of Denver but am willing to make the drive!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
illbell
hunter

Postby GIjake » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:49 am

Just got back from a deployment and looking to meet up with some guys in the C Springs area. Military or Civilian. I got all my gear and decoys. Duck and goose. Got a layout blind and everything to field hunt and waders and all to hunt water, just no dog. Wasn't around this summer to secure any private spots for the season. Mostly be at the mercy of public land. Hate hunting alone. Let me know if you are an ethical hunter and wanna go hunt.
GIjake
hunter

Postby Tmikke13 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:16 pm

I"m up in the Fort Collins area and have a few good spots so if you're ever up my way feel free to give me a shout and we can go do some shooting.
Tmikke13
Newb

Return to Colorado Duck Hunting