hey guys

If you are looking for the best duck hunting in Colorado, this is the place.

Moderator: dukhnter7

hey guys

Postby ollybama » Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:47 pm

hey guys a friend of mine moving to grand junction in a couple of days hes wondering bout the fishing and hunting around there well so am I cuz I 'll be visiting him soon so whats around? I hear big game is good but what else ? don't want any honey holes just a heads up should he bring his alum boat ?or wait till spring when I come out ? any bass fishing? thanks for the help Olly
ollybama
hunter

Postby ollybama » Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:19 pm

boy talk about tight-lipped 38 views and not one reply, is it my breath?? :oops: guess I should have mentioned he's not a duck gunner so he won't be shottin' your spots just wanna know what the place is like from some local thanks OLLY
ollybama
hunter

Postby Jrhurt » Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:33 pm

Not too many people on here have any knowledge about Grand Junction. That's why nobody has responded.
Jrhurt
hunter

Postby chaosbuddy » Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:45 pm

hey olly, I went out there a few weeks ago and there are tons of things to do. Fishing for trout is great up on the mesa and for ducks, mesa county has the only walk-in that i've seen that is dedicated to waterfowl. Hiking and 4x4 is great and snowmobiles are rediculously fun this time of year. For the most part, any water east of GJ is probably frozen. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
chaosbuddy
Newb

Postby ollybama » Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:24 pm

well thanks guys He'll find out bout 4:00 tomorrow his plane leaves here at 6:00 am. one stop and he'll be home, thanks again OLLY
ollybama
hunter

Postby gunny ducker » Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:46 pm

Yea the fishing is great up there and that whole area. Never hunted up there but herd it can be great on the river around town. Most of the guys at the sportsman's have always been happy to help me for spots around there, but I have yet to hunt any.
gunny ducker
hunter

Return to Colorado Duck Hunting