Duck Hunting Forum banner

Colorado Springs hunting partner

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Jbanks 
#1 ·
Hello, my name is Sean and I recently moved to the Colorado Springs area. I'm a relatively experience waterfowl hunter from the mid atlantic. I'm looking for someone local who wouldn't mind a hunting partner. I have all my own gear and can contribute about a dozen and a half decoys. I own a full-sized pickup and I'm willing to drive/pay for gas. I plan on getting a sportspal and eventually dog once I get settled in here.

I'm also a photographer/videographer for my day job and I like to take hunting photos for fun if anyone is interested.

Ethically/etiquette wise I'm the son of a NJ Game Warden and in the army national guard if that matters.

Anyways, its good to finally get on the forum i've been stalking for a while. Good luck on your next hunt. :beer:

#2 ·
Hello,

My name is Jacob. I'm currently stationed at Fort Carson and I have been scouting and hunting solo for the past year, slowly getting there with nearby local hunting grounds hunters. So I have been able to find spots in Rocky Ford, Lake George, Sugar City and Pueblo hunting grounds. I'm looking to do another duck hunt very soon. I have my own gear as well, and don't mind taking my truck. Please contact me at 7196604883 and we can link up from there and meet before a future hunt.

#4 ·
Hey guys, I noticed this is mostly some old posts but I figured I'd throw it out there. I'm new to CO and love to hunt waterfowl and used to going a couple times a week. I have gear and experience to add to a blind if anyone in the Canon City, Pueblo, Colorado Springs area is willing to add another gun to the blind.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.