Hello

If you are looking for the best duck hunting in Colorado, this is the place.

Moderator: dukhnter7

Postby grenhdkilr » Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:07 pm

make that 3 jarheads :mrgreen:
IS IT SEPT 1st YET
grenhdkilr
hunter

Postby cast-n-blast » Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:25 am

:welcome: to DHC
I think you'll like it over here.
I can't say I've herd of them, but I don't pay attention to most hunting clubs around here. IMO I'm a believer that it's these commercial hunting clubs that make it impossible for a guy like me to ask permission to hunt a farmers field or their riverfront property. I can't speak for everyone on this site, but many of us are public land hunters. I just can't legitimize spending $500-$1000 just to have the edge over other hunters. For me its a lot like fishing, sure I could spent the $$$ to catch a hog on private water, but I get more satisfaction out of landing that pig that broke everyone else off, on public water . I guess I'm a little bitter because its this commercial mindset, which has been around the frontrange for a long time, is finally making its way to the western slope. Soon, my sanctuary on the other side of the divide will all be leased up to hunting clubs and its only due to greed and $$$.
:toofunny:
"Hippies...They're everywhere. They wanna save the earth, but all they do is smoke pot and smell bad."

"If God didn't want us to shoot animals...then why'd he make 'em out of meat?"
cast-n-blast
hunter

Postby cast-n-blast » Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:28 am

:eek: :eek: :eek: 3 Jarheads!!!:help: :help: :help:
:toofunny:
"Hippies...They're everywhere. They wanna save the earth, but all they do is smoke pot and smell bad."

"If God didn't want us to shoot animals...then why'd he make 'em out of meat?"
cast-n-blast
hunter

Postby MattM1 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:24 pm

:welcome: Billo

Never heard of that hunting club but like cast-n-blast I don't pay much attention to hunt clubs. My hunting club consists of myself a brown dog and my best friend, no dues required! But seriously where are they from? I'll try to ask around for some info.

Matt
TO THE GUNS TO THE GUNS!!!!!!
MattM1
hunter

Previous

Return to Colorado Duck Hunting