Downtown Denver DU WHP

If you are looking for the best duck hunting in Colorado, this is the place.

Moderator: dukhnter7

Downtown Denver DU WHP

Postby Jrhurt » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:16 pm

There is a DU Waterfowl Hunters Party on Friday the 26th at 6. It is strictly raffles and there will be a ton of gear. Over 60 dozen decoys, layouts, gear, and at least 5 guns. $25 get you a DU membership for the year, food, and beer.

Should be a pretty good time and great way to kick off the upcoming seasons. It will be a very social atmosphere, not the normal sit down DU type event. Many of us will also be going out boozing afterwards (free admission to local adult establishment also). Come out and help support the ducks.

Greenwings get in for $10 at the door.

Go to ducks.org/whp to sign up. If we can get more people to sign up early, we might be able to add some more gear or guns. PM me if you have any questions. If you are planning on going please post up, hopefully we can quite a few of us there.

Image.
Jrhurt
hunter

Postby gunny ducker » Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:58 pm

Sorry, I cant read where its at. :help: I would love to go I am going to try to be in Denver that week. Thanks for the info.
gunny ducker
hunter

Postby gunny ducker » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:00 pm

Also, do I have to be part of the Downtown Ch or can anyone go. Thanks
gunny ducker
hunter

Postby Jrhurt » Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:26 pm

It is for anybody. Right now we are expecting at least 100 people. We have 70 who have bought tickets already.

It is at 1490 Delgany St.

It sits on 15th street right by Union Station.

If anybody would like the flyer, PM your email address and I will attach one, I couldn't fit a picture any larger on the forum.
Jrhurt
hunter

Postby Jrhurt » Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:20 pm

Looks like we will have a few people from this site at the event. Still time to sign up if you are interested.

If you are worried about not knowing anybody, don't worry about it. This is a very social event and everybody will be up drinking and talking the whole time. If you come make sure to find me (I am 6'7" so it should be easy). I don't really know anybody other than the DU volunteers and would like to make sure I meet everybody.

Thanks
Joe
Jrhurt
hunter

Return to Colorado Duck Hunting