Any luck at Jumbo SWA??????????

If you are looking for the best duck hunting in Colorado, this is the place.

Moderator: dukhnter7

Any luck at Jumbo SWA??????????

Postby ajax5240 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:48 am

I'm new to this forum, just looking for some input from some new faces. I am in Fort Collins, hunting the wellington and Windsor areas, having little to no luck. Some goose migration is all that is going on. I was out at Jumbo (Julesberg reservoir) earlier in the first split and had a blast! I was wondering if anyone had been out there recently and had any luck or seen any birds.
Thanks! :help:

I am also open to any other ideas for places in north eastern Colorado to go try out.
ajax5240
hunter

Re: Any luck at Jumbo SWA??????????

Postby duck469 » Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:22 pm

ajax5240 wrote:I'm new to this forum, just looking for some input from some new faces. I am in Fort Collins, hunting the wellington and Windsor areas, having little to no luck. Some goose migration is all that is going on. I was out at Jumbo (Julesberg reservoir) earlier in the first split and had a blast! I was wondering if anyone had been out there recently and had any luck or seen any birds.
Thanks! :help:

I am also open to any other ideas for places in north eastern Colorado to go try out.

Like the other post i had up....
I have been out to jumbo Resevoir it was awesome the geese came in clow and clsoe if i reserved a spot i would have gotten my 20 limit..However the ducks were also good....from morning to afternoon coming in flocks, groups, and singles im planning to go there again this holiday weekend....=]
duck469
Newb

Return to Colorado Duck Hunting