Goose hunt

If you are looking for the best duck hunting in Colorado, this is the place.

Goose hunt

Postby Okie-quacker » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:59 pm

Hey guys, I was wandering if anyone could point me in the direction of a great guide service. My family and I will be up at Christmas and I'm wanting to take my dad on a good hunt. I'm wanting to get on some canaidans and maybe ducks. Closer to Denver the better. Thanks for any help!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Okie-quacker
hunter

Remove Advertisements

DuckHuntingChat.com
Advertisement

Re: Goose hunt

Postby skybusterbob » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:55 pm

Stillwater outfitters.
skybusterbob
hunter

Re: Goose hunt

Postby 3Fold » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:57 pm

I agree with Skybusterbob, I got on a goose hunt with Stillwater Outfitters this past February. Our Guide (and owner) Travis is a really great guy and his dog Otis was awesome too! We had a 3 man limit of birds in a little over an hour. Our location was OPTIMAL with birds pouring in all morning, up to an including when we were pulling the spread and packing it in for the day. Stillwater outfitters leases tons of property to ensure they don't over hunt any one area and puts clients on the best spot for the birds based on their scouting.

I will definitely be booking another trip with them this upcoming season, I can't wait. You will not be disappointed. No one can predict and guarantee birds on a hunt, but these guys know what they're doing for sure.
A bad day of hunting is better than a good day at work.
3Fold
hunter

Return to Colorado Duck Hunting