C andlewood Lake

Discuss everything from issues in the region to Connecticut duck hunting.

Moderators: DUKHTR, MrCamoClad

C andlewood Lake

Postby Ducksup » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:54 am

:bow: Has[b] any one in the area ever hunted Candlewood Lake?[/b]
Ducksup
hunter

Re: C andlewood Lake

Postby ctdeathfrombelow » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:35 pm

Never hunted there, Toolmaker has but idk if he'll help,you can thank Northerpride for that ..... :hammer:
ctdeathfrombelow
hunter

Postby Moe Greene » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:29 am

Ct dfb maybe if you keep kissing the tools' ass he'll take you hunting this year and you can actually shoot something. :thumbsup:
Moe Greene
Account Suspended for Personal Attacks

Postby Lead Shot Only » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:41 am

Absolutely pathetic response by deathfrombelow. Picking on new members is a great way to make friends and help the duck hunting community. :thumbsup:
1 grebe
1 cormorant
1 sea gull assist
Lead Shot Only
hunter

Postby Ducksup » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:52 pm

I see what the tool has been going through. And I have noticed he has alot of knowledge in the CT NY hunting area. He does not need to tell me where to hunt them or his spots, just if its legal to hunt the lake. I'll scout it if its legal. Thanks guys!!!! :beer:
Ducksup
hunter

Postby hensonly » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:17 pm

Hunting on Candlewood Lake is allowed --later in the season there are lots of ruddy ducks and common mergansers. I have a friend who makes a great merg suace--it goes super with refried beans---- :thumbsup: :thumbsup: -

Lead shot only---last time a checked grebe weren't legal to shoot unless you have a special permit------------like me :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: .
I like ruddy ducks
hensonly
hunter

Postby GrndSwatter » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:00 pm

hensonly wrote:Hunting on Candlewood Lake is allowed --later in the season there are lots of ruddy ducks and common mergansers. I have a friend who makes a great merg suace--it goes super with refried beans---- :thumbsup: :thumbsup: -

Lead shot only---last time a checked grebe weren't legal to shoot unless you have a special permit------------like me :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: .

yeah grebe season is closed...cormorants i think are closed also....heard that dude shot one of those too thought they were a flock of red breasted mergansers...speaking of mergs dont be giving my merg sause recipe away :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ducksup hoes down biatches
GrndSwatter
hunter

Return to Connecticut Duck Hunting