Sky busting

Discuss everything from issues in the region to Connecticut duck hunting.

Moderators: DUKHTR, MrCamoClad

Sky busting

Postby Fallinskys16 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:44 am

I've heard of it but I never saw it till this year, I had a group of birds circling the spread and the guys on the there side of the cove started high balling and calling like crazy, now these birds were high but attempting to come in, the guys continued to do it till the birds just turned and went somewhere else. I just don't get it your ruining it for the guys who go out December January cold months, there educating the birds and secondly just making It not fun, what is the need to ruin the day of other guys? :huh:
Fallinskys16
hunter

Re: Sky busting

Postby falcon » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:41 am

Their reasoning is stupidity. Everything you said is true.
falcon
hunter

Postby schmitt » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:44 am

Oh boy I seen this both days last wknd, the guy came right at open and should of just sat in my blind he was so close. Wanted to walk over and stock bunt him right in the face with my shot gun.

Skybusting idiots, he wasnt even close to hitting any of the birds he was trying to shoot at a mile up. 4 of these *** clowns
schmitt
hunter

Postby drake176 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:29 am

i had this happen to me opening day, i was on state property and there was a group that came in late and decided to sit strait across from me. several times i would be working birds and they would start whaling on some POS call and scare the birds away. then birds would fly double the height of the trees and the 3 idiots would unload. to boot they shot at birds directly over my head which caused me and my friends to be rained on my pellets all morning. what a way to start the season! im so tired of all of these yuppie idiots getting into this sport and ruining it for all of us who depend on this sport as a way of life.
drake176
hunter

Postby Fallinskys16 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:04 pm

Drake where were ya?
Fallinskys16
hunter

Return to Connecticut Duck Hunting