Hey Tool.... you have been outed....

Discuss everything from issues in the region to Connecticut duck hunting.

Moderators: DUKHTR, MrCamoClad

Hey Tool.... you have been outed....

Postby JimG » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:47 am

http://www.lohud.com/interactive/articl ... ck_check=1

I'd call/write to complain if I were you....
No cyber scouting allowed
JimG
hunter

Re: Hey Tool.... you have been outed....

Postby toolmaker » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:07 pm

i am not on that map, i keep moving!!!!!!!!!!!!!

according to the anti gunners, there should be thousands of dead people in those county by now!!! the nerve of all those weapons sitting around not killing anyone.

wonder what it would look like if they put a pin on every location with any gun of firearm!!!!

got my 30 cal AR on order

the tool
favorite quote: We constantly dont do things this way
toolmaker
hunter

Postby O2Fsh » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:10 pm

I'm not exactly sure I appreciate this information being out there. Not too sure I know how to feel about this.

O2Fsh
O2Fsh
In a marsh somewhere, nowhere near your spot.
O2Fsh
hunter

Postby toolmaker » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:25 pm

dammm I just really looked at that detail.and they list the name and exact address of the permit holder....insane

i want them to post the name and address of everyone with $20,000 in cash at home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

freedom of information!!!

why cant they list all the names and addresses of all the single women with a c cup bra and size 2 pants.....

lets get all the personal info out for everyoine to see

the tool
toolmaker
hunter

Postby hardcoreducks » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:00 am

That's some BS, that's what they do to sexual predators. ***
hardcoreducks
hunter

Postby rozzo842 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:38 am

Here's some more public information.

http://christopherfountain.wordpress.co ... the-goose/
rozzo842
hunter

Postby GuitarPlayer » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:56 pm

Mandatory registration leads to confiscation.
GuitarPlayer
hunter

Postby Lead Shot Only » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:07 pm

Hey tool,
Just saying hi, hope the buff numbers are up for the year :thumbsup:
1 grebe
1 cormorant
1 sea gull assist
Lead Shot Only
hunter

Postby toolmaker » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:46 pm

Lead Shot Only wrote:Hey tool,
Just saying hi, hope the buff numbers are up for the year :thumbsup:

havent heard from you...been busy i guess.....but now I bet the paint brushes are getting stiff huh......

the DEC and the harbor master will be watching the harbor for the crew from CT. who are to lazy to even motor out of the boat basin......and i guess you probably know what they are shooting at...huh?

see ya when i go by...dont forget to say hi

the tool
toolmaker
hunter

Postby hensonly » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:28 am

Sweet ill be looking for you on your way out to bufflehead island. Lots of mallards and geese inside. To bad you don't have permission to hunt inside like we do. Maybe it's cause you aren't a friendly guy. Remember it's not about hunting harder its about hunting smarter :thumbsup: See you as you pass and are wasting gas to go rally the buffs :thumbsup:
I like ruddy ducks
hensonly
hunter

Postby toolmaker » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:56 am

hensonly wrote:Sweet ill be looking for you on your way out to bufflehead island. Lots of mallards and geese inside. To bad you don't have permission to hunt inside like we do. Maybe it's cause you aren't a friendly guy. Remember it's not about hunting harder its about hunting smarter :thumbsup: See you as you pass and are wasting gas to go rally the buffs :thumbsup:

was that you yesterday, mr president????

8 bluebills, 2 gadwals , a golden eye, a merg, 4 brant and three canadas( you almost pulled them :yes: )

what you get?? a few buffies??

be carfeull what you post your memebers are reading

the tool
toolmaker
hunter

Postby hensonly » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:02 pm

Awesome ill call you sergeant at arms. Anyway wasn't us yesterday. We were down off David's lots of birds no buffs. It seems you are a very sour person if you don't shoot the most birds. You ever shoot a limit of mallards? Probably not. Seadaks and divers are more your speed ....not so smart :thumbsup: :thumbsup: don't know why you got to hate. Plenty of room for everyone to play
I like ruddy ducks
hensonly
hunter

Postby toolmaker » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:32 pm

hensonly wrote:Awesome ill call you sergeant at arms. Anyway wasn't us yesterday. We were down off David's lots of birds no buffs. It seems you are a very sour person if you don't shoot the most birds. You ever shoot a limit of mallards? Probably not. Seadaks and divers are more your speed ....not so smart :thumbsup: :thumbsup: don't know why you got to hate. Plenty of room for everyone to play

sour??? how do you derive that??

you are the one with a 99% negative post count.

i wonder if all your Connecticut waterfolwers associations memebers knew you were posting like you do...so anti all the time...so abrasive...

did you ever help anyone out?? ever invite a duckhunting chat memeber without a boat, hunting??....well you never have on the forum..

did you ever offer anyone any positive help in their CONNECTICUT waterfowl hunting....??

NOT HERE..thats for sure

what a hypocrite

you are totally classless

does Keith Mueller know you post here like you do????

yeah you go represent buddy

Ill keep taking new guys in my boat...

the tool
toolmaker
hunter

Postby Lead Shot Only » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:45 pm

hensonly got me into hunting and has taken me numerous times to places where we limit out on mallards, met him on here, tool is so not in reality, it's not all about you :bow: :hi:
1 grebe
1 cormorant
1 sea gull assist
Lead Shot Only
hunter

Postby toolmaker » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:06 pm

Lead Shot Only wrote:hensonly got me into hunting and has taken me numerous times to places where we limit out on mallards, met him on here, tool is so not in reality, it's not all about you :bow: :hi:

we arent talking about me...we are talking about you!!

what is it about YOU???

if you dont like it here, dont post

we know for some reason you want to always bad mouth people especially me, what is it you have against me?

not that i am heart broken over it.

hens and you are the twin posters here.

lets talk about YOU...

why do you post here??

there is no info about duck hunting... you are supposed to represent the state of CT waterfolwers and look at your posts..

you are supposed to be the face of CT waterfolwing for young duck hunters..... would you have your posts here as material to hand out???

i dont get it....

post something positive, or just dont post at all

the tool
toolmaker
hunter

Postby Lead Shot Only » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:12 pm

so now your telling me I am the same person as hens? wrong there pal, we are good friends though, but you know everything obviously. :fingerhead:

Here's something positive for you.
http://ifish.net/board/showthread.php?p=2284324
1 grebe
1 cormorant
1 sea gull assist
Lead Shot Only
hunter

Postby hensonly » Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:37 pm

Thanks for the new name. I am the President. Sweet. Maybe I can try to make positive posts but its just so hard to respond positively to your inane rants. Maybe if you weren't such a downer you would be more liked. That's something you should work on :thumbsup:
Thats my help to you. Thanks for the tip on the broadbills. Nothin like beating down a species in peril. There That was a positive post
I like ruddy ducks
hensonly
hunter

Postby ctdeathfrombelow » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:14 pm

Hey Tool! You keep calling Hens "President" and you talk about Connecticut Waterfowlers Association. Are you telling us that Hens is the President of the CWA????? If it is true this Hensonly guy is Chris Saymor the president of CWA they can forget about me renewing my membership for this year! It makes you wonder what these young impressionable kids who are supposed to be the next generation of hunters are being taught. :no:
ctdeathfrombelow
hunter

Postby toolmaker » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:47 pm

it blows my mind, he posts as he does and I wonder how I got on his bad side...because I tried to get involved with the CT forum here on duckhunting chat...by posting of my hunts and taking younger memmbers who didnt have a boat

i wonder if the board of directors reads these posts and how they would react knowing that.

seems like a bitter person...

i USED to support them at the show in springfield big e all the time...id donate 425 or buy a bunch of those neat coffee mugs with the old squaw on them,... USED to...

the tool
toolmaker
hunter

Postby hensonly » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:01 am

ctdeathfrombelow wrote:Hey Tool! You keep calling Hens "President" and you talk about Connecticut Waterfowlers Association. Are you telling us that Hens is the President of the CWA????? If it is true this Hensonly guy is Chris Saymor the president of CWA they can forget about me renewing my membership for this year! It makes you wonder what these young impressionable kids who are supposed to be the next generation of hunters are being taught. :no:

Sounds like that's what he is saying. Also sounds like you must be one ( most likely the only) of tools friends. See him out solo alot. Guess that goes to character. Anyway to bad for the poor dope you guys are outing. Nice job :thumbsup: saw some buffleheads in New Haven maybe you and tool might want to put a hunt together.
I like ruddy ducks
hensonly
hunter

Postby ctdeathfrombelow » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:15 pm

I wonder how people would feel if they knew that you were berating people's posts from a desk at your state job at a computer that was paid for with Connecticut State Tax money... :clapping:
ctdeathfrombelow
hunter

Postby Bonasaman » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:39 am

I'm one of Tool's MANY friends. He goes out of his way to help people here, take people out who haven't hunted, show people great spots to hunt, and share the tremendous knowledge he has about waterfowling, boats, motors, and more. This forum CAN be invaluable, especially for people just getting into the sport. I know, I was one of those people. Why ruin it?
Bonasaman
hunter

Postby Lead Shot Only » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:14 am

Bonasaman wrote:I'm one of Tool's MANY friends. He goes out of his way to help people here, take people out who haven't hunted, show people great spots to hunt, and share the tremendous knowledge he has about waterfowling, boats, motors, and more. This forum CAN be invaluable, especially for people just getting into the sport. I know, I was one of those people. Why ruin it?

Here is what tool would say to the above: "ohhhh, posting on two different names! Ohhhhh, bark bark,you ruin everything...,..I'm the duck hunting lord.....jesus duck Christ of the world, follow my 7000 posts to glory and riches in the bays and swamps. Your a joke of a president, ruff ruff bark bark, I used to donate 70,000 $ a year to CWA, no more! I am God, follow me! You're 99% negative and I am the king of kindness. Twin posters! Twin posters, you're ruining the youth hunts! I know Keith mueller, fear me. You must be a state employee, I'm telling gov Malloy!

The tool"

:thumbsup:
1 grebe
1 cormorant
1 sea gull assist
Lead Shot Only
hunter

Postby toolmaker » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:04 am

A new low....

the tool
toolmaker
hunter

Postby Lead Shot Only » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:43 pm

toolmaker wrote:A new low....

the tool

Take a look in the mirror brother, it will tell you wonders :thumbsup:
1 grebe
1 cormorant
1 sea gull assist
Lead Shot Only
hunter

Next

Return to Connecticut Duck Hunting