Hey Tool.... you have been outed....

Discuss everything from issues in the region to Connecticut duck hunting.

Moderators: DUKHTR, MrCamoClad

Re: Hey Tool.... you have been outed....

Postby Ithaca33 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:31 pm

Lead shot and hens, simply put you guys are *** clowns. The board needs to implement a "filter posts by user" function or just ban your IP's so we don't have to read the crap you post anymore. It's never anything worth reading.

Go shoot lead at harlequin and swans and get the hell off the board.
Ithaca33
hunter

Postby Lead Shot Only » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:56 pm

Ithaca33 wrote:Lead shot and hens, simply put you guys are *** clowns. The board needs to implement a "filter posts by user" function or just ban your IP's so we don't have to read the crap you post anymore. It's never anything worth reading.

What you really meant is grebes and cormorants, I can do that, be back when I get em :hammer:
1 grebe
1 cormorant
1 sea gull assist
Lead Shot Only
hunter

Postby Citori16 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:14 am

Lead Shot Only wrote:
Ithaca33 wrote:Go shoot lead at harlequin and swans and get the hell off the board.

What you really meant is grebes and cormorants, I can do that, be back when I get em :hammer:

HA...that was funny...NOT!

I look at these guys (the "onlys") as those annoying court jesters who you love to see get smacked down every time they speak. About as useful as a condom at a eunuch convention, and just as limp. As interesting as Beavis and Butthead in drag. Doesn't bother me, but, unfortunately, I don't think the guys who post some real advice and thoughts, like Tool, the Major, Captmike care for the BS, and without guys like them there's no point to reading this board. I can read WAY more funny posts on ctfisherman.com.

SO...guys, Tool and the like, keep posting the good stuff. That's why most of us are here. The Disco Queens will be ignored for the most part, until they finally write something useful...or funny. But I think they are too busy working on the personal depravity issues of their youth to get around to actually posting something interesting.

Thankfully, I doubt they can breed successfully, so the gene pool should improve over time...
Did you say woodcock or woodduck?
Citori16
hunter

Postby Me and Black Betty » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:15 pm

Ithaca33 wrote:Lead shot and hens, simply put you guys are *** clowns. The board needs to implement a "filter posts by user" function or just ban your IP's so we don't have to read the crap you post anymore. It's never anything worth reading.

If you click on their names, and then "add as foe" they will go on a list of people you don't want to see posts from. It still shows their post if somebody else quotes them later in the thread, but it cuts down on a little bit of the nonsense.
Whoa, Black Betty BAM-BA-LAM
Me and Black Betty
hunter

Postby Lead Shot Only » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:58 pm

Add me add me! Then I create a new name, I'm like t2, can't stop me
1 grebe
1 cormorant
1 sea gull assist
Lead Shot Only
hunter

Previous

Return to Connecticut Duck Hunting