CWA Membership

Discuss everything from issues in the region to Connecticut duck hunting.

Moderators: DUKHTR, MrCamoClad

Re: CWA Membership

Postby toolmaker » Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:42 pm

NortherPride wrote:go ahead toolmaker, beat down Jim g now.......we are all waiting

cant, he isn't Like the rest of your buddies......

he used to come on here all the time and talk about carving and hunting, actually my very first post on duck hunting chat was coming to his defense....

you know so little

the tool
favorite quote: We constantly dont do things this way
toolmaker
hunter

Postby O2Fsh » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:30 pm

NortherPride wrote:go ahead toolmaker, beat down Jim g now.......we are all waiting

NP,

Once again, you're goading someone on an internet site. Silly to do and only serves to weaken your position/validity. What is it you're attempting to accomplish? Had you read Tool's post...slowly, you might have noticed that Tool expressed sympathy towards Jim (A good friend of mine!), noting his absence on the site. Further, he made mention of three areas Jim is often involved in, which shows a history of attention to Jim's post.

Tool's previous post regarding clarification of Jim's post seemed sincere and an effort to NOT be taken out of context and have his comments seen as an effort to 'maligned' the FWS Jr Duck Stamp Program.

O2Fsh
In a marsh NOWHERE near your spot
O2Fsh
In a marsh somewhere, nowhere near your spot.
O2Fsh
hunter

Postby O2Fsh » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:32 pm

toolmaker wrote:

cant, he isn't Like the rest of your buddies......

he used to come on here all the time and talk about carving and hunting, actually my very first post on duck hunting chat was coming to his defense....

you know so little

the tool

^--- A class act! I can't wait to meet you in person Tool! I'd share my boat/blind with you anytime. :beer:

Jim G. is a GREAT guy and I'm proud to call him friend.

O2Fsh
O2Fsh
O2Fsh
hunter

Postby golferboy426 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:37 pm

I'm not a member. Every time I've tried to access their web site it was way outdated and I've even been able to info to join. Admittedly I have not tried this year. It sure is under publicized.
golferboy426
hunter

Postby O2Fsh » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:02 pm

Golferboy,

CWA is a quality group of hunter with their fair share of @****** and meat-stackers. That being said, they throw a great dinner with TONS of prizes, great food, and camaraderie by the ton. They also host a duck box building day that is kid friendly. Plus, they host dog training events. The events are low-key and beginner friendly. I strongly endorse their events.

My original question is a search for more reasons that those above to renew my membership. This is due to changes in my job situation and projected inability to make the events thus necessitating a reduction in my expenditures.

O2Fsh

You've GOT to be kidding me..... the site auto corrected the word @******? Saddened.
O2Fsh
O2Fsh
hunter

Postby John Sojka » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:19 pm

WOW!!! Been away for a awhile, this sure is spirited!! Hope my punchuation/SPelling does not affend!
Gotta love the passion!
CM
John AKA Camoman

Duck's with teeth are cool !
John Sojka
hunter

Previous

Return to Connecticut Duck Hunting