Foley sayes if he is voted in he will repeal

Discuss everything from issues in the region to Connecticut duck hunting.

Moderators: DUKHTR, MrCamoClad

Foley sayes if he is voted in he will repeal

Postby John Sojka » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:01 am

Please pass this on to all you know!
We can not do enough to get the word out!

http://www.courant.com/news/politics/hc ... 8707.story

CM
John AKA Camoman

Duck's with teeth are cool !
John Sojka
hunter
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:50 pm
Location: North Granby CT


Re: Foley sayes if he is voted in he will repeal

Postby golferboy426 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:59 am

foley is a phoney regarding gun laws. He won't say whether he would have signed the law, whether he would take executive order to repeal the mag capacity issue both carrying and purchase. He is not a friend of the gun owner, maybe not an enemy but there has to be a better candidate
golferboy426
hunter
 
Posts: 266
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:21 am
Location: South Windsor

Re: Foley sayes if he is voted in he will repeal

Postby ctdeathfrombelow » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:49 pm

John Sojka wrote:Please pass this on to all you know!
We can not do enough to get the word out!

http://www.courant.com/news/politics/hc ... 8707.story

CM

Where does it say he would repeal?!!?!?!!

It doesn't! He said he wouldn't vote any NEW legislation in to law, NOT repeal the existing laws!
User avatar
ctdeathfrombelow
hunter
 
Posts: 1515
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:34 pm
Location: Connecticut: The Confiscation State

Re: Foley sayes if he is voted in he will repeal

Postby golferboy426 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:06 am

there is zero chance of a legislative repeal, the House and Senate would never vote that, especially with Mckinney & Cafero voting yes on the original bill. Looks like our best best the Visconti
golferboy426
hunter
 
Posts: 266
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:21 am
Location: South Windsor

Re: Foley sayes if he is voted in he will repeal

Postby shermer-high » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:37 am

I am a member of CCDL and was at this meeting.He did not say anything about repeal. He did say this law would not have been put through however I don't trust any politician . I was never a big black gun guy but for those hunters out there who said who cares about the AR 15. I'll bet they never thought they would need an ammo permit for shotgun shells or a long gun permit for a new shotgun. I know a bunch of people who hunt only occasionally and at the moment can't buy shells.
shermer-high
hunter
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:54 am

Re: Foley sayes if he is voted in he will repeal

Postby Irishwhistler » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:53 pm

shermer-high wrote:I am a member of CCDL and was at this meeting.He did not say anything about repeal. He did say this law would not have been put through however I don't trust any politician . I was never a big black gun guy but for those hunters out there who said who cares about the AR 15. I'll bet they never thought they would need an ammo permit for shotgun shells or a long gun permit for a new shotgun. I know a bunch of people who hunt only occasionally and at the moment can't buy shells.



The requirements for the new permits in the name of public saftey are a complete farce. These laws do about zero to enhance public safety. This is strictly a money grab by Molloy and the Dems. Another assault on the expendable incomes of hard working, law abiding sportsmen, sportswomen, and their families.

Gun laws are now a political hot potato within the once "Constitution State", and no politican is likely to challenge the status quo.

McKinney is a "liberal Republican", talk about an oxymoron!

Foley will do and say anything he needs to to get elected. Unless we are talking a complete overturn / repeal of the laws requiring $35 permits to purchase ammo and long guns. Of course, the government continues to expand the intrusiveness of efforts to grow their database on American citizens, one step closer to confiscation! ! ! Connecticut should now be known as the "Communist State".

There must be a lot of Freedom Fighting Veterans that are turning in their graves while Molloy and our elected leaders that have taken an oathto uphold and protect the United States constitution, stomp on the very "rights" it guarantees? They all need to get tossed out of office.

Disgusted,
Irishwhistler
Last edited by Irishwhistler on Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
"TEAM TRAD" - Pro Staff
DUBLIN DUCK DYNASTY
Irishwhistler
hunter
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:40 pm

Re: Foley sayes if he is voted in he will repeal

Postby AllBusiness » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:59 am

shermer-high wrote: I know a bunch of people who hunt only occasionally and at the moment can't buy shells.


Rogers will not ship ammo to CT at this time but is looking into it.
Macks will.
User avatar
AllBusiness
hunter
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:03 pm

Re: Foley sayes if he is voted in he will repeal

Postby Bonasaman » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:20 pm

shermer-high wrote:
Rogers will not ship ammo to CT at this time but is looking into it.
Macks will.


I wonder if Rogers knows that about Macks. :-)
Bonasaman
hunter
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:39 am
Location: CT and VT

Re: Foley sayes if he is voted in he will repeal

Postby O2Fsh » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:02 pm

I can confirm that MPW does ship to CT after the beginning of the year. Right to my door.

O2Fsh
In a marsh somewhere, nowhere near your spot
O2Fsh
In a marsh somewhere, nowhere near your spot.
User avatar
O2Fsh
hunter
 
Posts: 539
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:25 pm
Location: CT

Re: Foley sayes if he is voted in he will repeal

Postby AllBusiness » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:06 pm

O2Fsh wrote:I can confirm that MPW does ship to CT after the beginning of the year. Right to my door.

O2Fsh
In a marsh somewhere, nowhere near your spot



Did you have to sign for it? I had to, through FedX. Never had to before....
User avatar
AllBusiness
hunter
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:03 pm

Re: Foley sayes if he is voted in he will repeal

Postby O2Fsh » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:37 pm

AllBusiness wrote:
O2Fsh wrote:I can confirm that MPW does ship to CT after the beginning of the year. Right to my door.

O2Fsh
In a marsh somewhere, nowhere near your spot



Did you have to sign for it? I had to, through FedX. Never had to before....



Nope, they left it on my front porch.

O2Fsh
In a marsh somewhere, nowhere near your spot
O2Fsh
In a marsh somewhere, nowhere near your spot.
User avatar
O2Fsh
hunter
 
Posts: 539
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:25 pm
Location: CT


Return to Connecticut Duck Hunting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests