Duck Hunting Forum banner

Cabela's Question (E Htfd)

963 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  duckgun 
#1 ·
Any updates on the opening day for Cabela's in East Hartford? I live in Maine and we are getting a Cabela's but won't be able to wait that long. I have friends and family in the EH area and am interested in coming down to see the new store.

Thanks!

#2 ·
I was told yesterday that the current planned grand opening will be October 19th - which is a Friday.

It is also the day before our opening day for Upland game. I would think they would try to open a week or two before to capitalize on this but who knows.....????

Either way - I cant wait - Im going to be really broke after they open....!!!!

#3 ·
That's awesome news. I'll make the 3-hour trip just for that. Our Cabela's which is underway is supposed to be done in 08 and I am hearing rumors of a spring opening.

I have also heard rumors that Gander Mtn is interested in the vacant Walmart a couple of miles away when they move into their new Super-Duper-Mega-Wally-World.

And for tax-free purchases a Hooksett NH store is also opening soon.

#6 ·
Very cool. Looks like I just might be sick on the 19 :lol: I herd a rumor that Cabelas will be open 24/7 the first week they are open any body got any info on this. Like I said I herd this from someone I work with haave not been able to verify this info.

#7 ·
:thumbsup: i was at construction site recently,it's down the road from my engine rebuilder,a worker say's the 19th also can't wait.i was in mich last summer saw my first cabela's it was bigger then this one ,took hours to stroll through,and i never got to the circus tents set up in parking lot!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.