Duck Hunting Forum banner

Cabelas

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Woodsman 
#1 ·
Wow I just took my little brother to Cabelas tonight and I was shocked. That place is like going to heaven. It is very nicely set up and there is tons of sh*t to see. I bought a couple shirts a hat and some gun oil ahahaha. I can't wait to go back when I have more money. I feel bad for "the lounge" at *****. They might have some trouble. What do you guys think?

#3 ·
Our local Wallyworld and ***** has absolutley no waterfowl supplies at all. I would go to the small mom and pop stores but they carry bare minimums and cost big $$. It's worth the 40 minute ride to East Hartford. Paying sales tax and the cost of fuel is a wash compaired to paying shipping. The best part is that you can touch what your buying vs. looking at a picture in a catalog.
Anybody going up to Foxboro next month to check out Outdoor World?

#5 ·
I asked the manager at our local wallyworld. According to him they discontinued selling all waterfowl related items due to lack of interest. You can't even get a call anymore. Shame though, I saw a mojo there last year for $50 when they had their end of season sale. Kicking myself for not getting it.
Outdoor World is due to open around 11/10.

#8 ·
I will be there tomorrow to get some paint for my new boat. I don't mind shopping online but its nice to see what you are getting and walk out with it same day. The only ma and pa shop near me is never open so I have been ordering most stuff online. Every once in a while though I get burned and don't like what I got. Cabelas should be a good fix for that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.