Duck Hunting Forum banner

First hunt of 08-09

1K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  oxfordbeast 
#1 ·
Well, got out this morning for the first time. Been waiting for some corn to get cut and I finally got what I wanted. I really don't like the very eatly part of the Sept. goose. I'm not much for parking lot hunting. So got set up this morning and wasn't long before here they came. Saw about 125 birds this morning and all wanted on the X. My son and I got 15 with 5 bands!!! :eek: :eek: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: and was home by 8:00. Good way to start the season!!! :thumbsup:

#10 ·
I will try to post some pics. Some reason when I hook up the camera I keep getting an error message. I'll figure it out and post up! Maybe tomarrow, I got a hot field marked. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

#16 ·
I'm sure most of your sketches are from reference books due to the fact that you can't pull from personal experiences cuz your time a field is nill. However, once I get this camera thing worked I will put to rest the fantasy hunt accusations and fill the pages with nothing but PHAT PICS of both past and present hunting adventures!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

#19 ·
Hens, for some reason I have this mental image of you, 20 something, with your hat on sideways with a dip packed in your lip still thinking your in College with remarks like "word" or "phat" being the ending of most of your With that description, there is no photo necessary!! :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.