Duck Hunting Forum banner

Some help

968 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  JimG 
#1 ·
What is mudding a blind?
I was trying out some fo the calls at cabelas as some had recommended and was looking at the goose blinds. The employee was talking about using them and mudding the blind. I wasnt sure what he meant.
Junkhunter
:huh:

#2 ·
"mudding" refers to using actual mud to eliminate any shine/sheen from the cordura fabric.......pretty easy to do....there are instructions on this site under Hunting Gear if you wish to review.....the practice of mudding is effective and in my opinion eliminates the need for a camo pattern on the fabric since you'll be grassing etc....usually plain finish models are 20% less in cost

#5 ·
Hey junk, now you know what "mudding" is it definately helps. I'm sure you could figure out how to do it, unlike some people I know! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.