Monday

Topics on New York hunting on the Delaware river to discuss, Delaware duck hunting, tactics and more.

Moderator: Daffy Ducking

Monday

Postby deducker » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:46 am

It starts all over again on Monday. Is everybody ready? Delaware goose hunters and ducks hunters will all be out. The tides should be good for those who hunt the tidewater.
deducker
hunter

Re: Monday

Postby goosepitgreg » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:56 am

Yeah Boooooy!!!!!! Can hear the wings now! Weather may not be optimal, partly sunny 52 dgree or so but that is forcast at this point. Cloudy Sun and Tues so may fill in.....we need the luck! May try the water rather than field if gonna be a b bird day etc....hopin this moving front today brings some new migrants in....banders I hope!!!! Good luck duck and goosers...Ill be listenin for your bang...bang...bang! GPG
goosepitgreg
Newb

Postby Huntfish12 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:44 pm

dont get off work till 5am..still gonna give it a go for some geese.
Theres always someone out there thats better then you. I'm that guy.
Huntfish12
hunter

Postby bubbasblazer » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:55 pm

Hey Huntfish you up for wednesday I got afew new spots scouted out? Good luck monday guys
bubbasblazer
hunter

Postby Huntfish12 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:15 pm

yeah buba, at this point in time im game. You know, you still gotta let me return the favor of when u had me huntin down there, dont forget im in that pit this year.
Theres always someone out there thats better then you. I'm that guy.
Huntfish12
hunter

Postby bubbasblazer » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:15 am

Yeah I smell ya dude. I'm gonna try a new hole monday and hopefully it's productive. I got monday,wednesday, and thursday to hunt, and it's just me and my old lady for t-givin so i oretty much can do whatever thursday. if all goes well there will be a few less birds in the state after this week. I'll give ya a call.
bubbasblazer
hunter

Return to Delaware Duck Hunting