What's Up!

Topics on New York hunting on the Delaware river to discuss, Delaware duck hunting, tactics and more.

Moderator: Daffy Ducking

What's Up!

Postby deducker » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:58 am

looks like a little weather wendsday for the last season opener. tide will be up for the tidal water hunters. anyone got a hot blind? what about the $20 hunt club? who's going to which wma? i might do the mahon or augustine.
deducker
hunter

Re: What's Up!

Postby Huntfish12 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:09 am

Ill be workin. Finish up thursday, then off for a week. Plan on hittin em hard then. Hopefully this split wont treet me as badly as the current PA duck season. Can't even buy a duck right now in my only spot up there.
Theres always someone out there thats better then you. I'm that guy.
Huntfish12
hunter

Postby bubbasblazer » Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:49 pm

I'll be hunting Wed.,Thurs, and friday. I'll be on state but probably gonna stay away from the L.C. lottery opening day and hit some other state stuff.Depending on what I see will determine what I do thursday, I may head to L.C. Thursday but I dont care for the blinds open that day. So it's a toss up for me right now. Not sure what I wanna do. I'm sure there will plenty of parties on wed. so friday may be L.C. day. I did good down by slaughter beach the last split but now the ramp is closed my original plan is shot. But I'll be somewhere with a WaWa jug "o" tea and a pinch of chew.
bubbasblazer
hunter

Postby deducker » Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:49 am

everything will be open wed at lc. i wouldnt expect that many parties.
deducker
hunter

Postby bubbasblazer » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:30 pm

Yeah, since it's a wednesday you may be right.J ust not a big fan of the T.H. blinds and the last few years the water has been low in the imp. 23a -25 on it and never been drawn early enough for 27-31. Decisions, decisions :huh: . Just have to wait and see what plays out I guess. I dont imagine theres a motherload of birds anywhere with the weather we've had. But deffinately not gonna sit home. I enjoy just getting out there.
bubbasblazer
hunter

Postby Huntfish12 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:34 pm

make sure you send me some pictures, cause ill be stuck at work. next week, lets bang em.
Theres always someone out there thats better then you. I'm that guy.
Huntfish12
hunter

Postby omaha » Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:32 pm

Well today was a bust, took an invite to a private pond and got nothing, I am gonna have to wait till monday to get back out. Hopefully the temp drop will bring some ducks.
omaha
hunter

Postby bubbasblazer » Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:53 pm

I hear ya O. Same thing here. I get an invite to a club up in smyrna not too far from garrisons lake for tomorrow, I'm ready to get the skunk outta my boat, first time out duckin this year that ended with a big fat goose egg. P.M. sent
bubbasblazer
hunter

Return to Delaware Duck Hunting